Anyone Follow Jetsetbabe?

Awww @feferity im sorry. If I were a guy Id be celebrating your ex’s foolishness and shooting my shot right on this forum:look: :2inlove:
So homo :look: I thought that too :lachen:
Awww @feferity im sorry. If I were a guy Id be celebrating your ex’s foolishness and shooting my shot right on this forum:look: :2inlove:
lol! thanks ladies, im salty/sad but hoping to channel those feelings into something more productive for myself :bighug:time to re-strategize :bookworm2:

If you live in Houston and didn't go to Lamborghini Festival and Ferrari Festival you not serious.
My sister moved here and lives a hop skip and jump from the Galleria. I told her all of my tips
& tricks and she rather date bums and hobosexuals from bike gangs that ask her to co-sign on Harley's

There is hope, she asked my advice on an older gentleman and I said go for it :look: Sister Pretteeplease
aka my momma who is now religious and tries to forget I learned leveling up from her said go for it as well.
So far she has gotten dinners (I know real basic but so is she :look: :lachen: ) bill money and a weekend trip.

I told her even if it doesn't work out she needs to keep practicing dating guys with money who think she is the
prize. Yall I am nominating my sis for the prayer circle because she is magical but has low self esteem. Men
have bought houses in anticipation of marrying her on multiple occasions and she just can't seem to get out of
her own way.

:pray: :circle:

UPdate: he cut her off on text :look: my mom called it she is nice to bums and mean to nice men

ETA Iss my birday and we are going to a steakhouse for happy hour. I's murried nah but I'm trying
to make sure all of my girls are hooked up for the 2019 and the 2020s :lachen:

Last edited:
If you live in Houston and didn't go to Lamborghini Festival and Ferrari Festival you not serious.
My sister moved here and lives a hop skip and jump from the Galleria. I told her all of my tips
& tricks and she rather date bums and hobosexuals from bike gangs that ask her to co-sign on Harley's

There is hope, she asked my advice on an older gentleman and I said go for it :look: Sister Pretteeplease
aka my momma who is now religious and tries to forget I learned leveling up from her said go for it as well.
So far she has gotten dinners (I know real basic but so is she :look: :lachen: ) bill money and a weekend trip.

I told her even if it doesn't work out she needs to keep practicing dating guys with money who think she is the
prize. Yall I am nominating my sis for the prayer circle because she is magical but has low self esteem. Men
have bought houses in anticipation of marrying her on multiple occasions and she just can't seem to get out of
her own way.

:pray: :circle:

UPdate: he cut her off on text :look: my mom called it she is nice to bums and mean to nice men

ETA Iss my birday and we are going to a steakhouse for happy hour. I's murried nah but I'm trying
to make sure all of my girls are hooked up for the 2019 and the 2020s :lachen:
Didn’t you have a thread on how to level up? Or advice from your mom? I need more tips on how to level up. I have the makeup and clothes down but I can’t get second dates consistently and I’m having a hard time finding generous men. I’m mostly getting dates and free food (which is better than before) but I need to amp it up.

Didn’t you have a thread on how to level up? Or advice from your mom? I need more tips on how to level up. I have the makeup and clothes down but I can’t get second dates consistently and I’m having a hard time finding generous men. I’m mostly getting dates and free food (which is better than before) but I need to amp it up.
Me too i'm trying, i need bum repellent.

i didn't start it but lots of stuff in the rich man thread i think it got moved to the relationship forum
and I know @Zaynab was always talking about menz lol

Me too i'm trying, i need bum repellent.

There is power in the tongue and positive thinking. The day i met black card #2 i stood in the mirror in the
superwoman pose and said today i will meet a rich man.

Last night i was at the Rockets vs Boston game
I was on the floor and I was in the Lounge that is only available to floor suites and floor seat ticket holders
I was in the same room breathing the same air as at least one BILLIONAIRE. Tilman Fertitta was in the house.
I like his show. I'm trying to be in the circle.

You need to put yourself in the same room and breathe the same air.
Then when you get in the room use the force.

Also in the house for honorable mention were a bunch of current & former Texan's players, houston rappers,
and various C-Suite executives. Yall know I was trying to collect as many business cards as I can. I'm playing
cupid cause I's murried nowl.

i didn't start it but lots of stuff in the rich man thread i think it got moved to the relationship forum
and I know @Zaynab was always talking about menz lol

There is power in the tongue and positive thinking. The day i met black card #2 i stood in the mirror in the
superwoman pose and said today i will meet a rich man.

Last night i was at the Rockets vs Boston game
I was on the floor and I was in the Lounge that is only available to floor suites and floor seat ticket holders
I was in the same room breathing the same air as at least one BILLIONAIRE. Tilman Fertitta was in the house.
I like his show. I'm trying to be in the circle.

You need to put yourself in the same room and breathe the same air.
Then when you get in the room use the force.

Also in the house for honorable mention were a bunch of current & former Texan's players, houston rappers,
and various C-Suite executives. Yall know I was trying to collect as many business cards as I can. I'm playing
cupid cause I's murried nowl.

I am going full force with my social calendar this year. Total reinvention and will take your advice above.

This is a fun thread. I think just for fun, everyone should watch for bonus points:
How to Marry a Millionaire :lol:

Yes it's an old Hollywood movie and I wish minority women were in it but alas. Some major stars that I love are in it including Lauren bacall (with that whip smart timing and wit) and Marilyn actually has great comic timing in it. And of course the ladies weren't playing with positioning :giggle: . Naturally it is unrealistic (because it's a film and it's also in a different time period) but it can be an amusing theme (in the back of your head) which will make you giggle while you go through the process of leveling up. As a Hollywood movie created by men you know the theme is going to be that you shouldn't want money because love saves the day. I think both can be a great thing because men are most certainly beauty digging, even the brokest dustiest negroes out there :lol:. They certainly, while looking at women superiorly and lecturing about how women shouldn't want men as providers (when they make shamefully more $$$ than us for the same job, and naturally race reduces the $ we make even more so as black women, we make substantially less than men) and we should love them for who they are. And while they are expounding, they are chasing down the tens and overlooking the lady version of the humback of notre dame with the heart of gold (I mean because it's about only the inside right lol?).

At any rate despite that message two of the ladies in the film still marry rich and all marry for love yay! I do believe in love and that's not a joke or purple font. I think they can co exist and there is nothing wrong with equity versus equality. Women should not be at the short end of the stick because we have so much to offer relationships. There's nothing wrong with men being providers too darn it, and good men to boot gasp !)

Last edited:
This is a fun thread. I think just for fun, everyone should watch for bonus points:

Yes it's an old Hollywood movie and I wish minority women were in it but lauren bacall is and Marilyn actually has great comic timing in it. And of course the ladies weren't playing with positioning :giggle: . Naturally it is unrealistic but it can be an amusing theme (in the back of your head) which will make you giggle while you go through the process of leveling up. As a Hollywood movie created by men you know the theme is going to be that you shouldn't want money because love saves the day. I think both can be a great thing because men are most certainly beauty digging, even the brokest dustiest negroes out there :lol:. They certainly, while looking at women superiorly and lecturing about how women shouldn't want men as providers (when they make over 70 percent more, especially since we're black women, than us) and we should love them for who they are and while they are expounding they are chasing down the tens and overlooking the lady version of the humback of notre dame with the heart of gold (I mean because it's about only the inside right lol?). At any rate despite that message two of the three still marry rich (and in love yay! because I do believe in love and that's not a joke or purple font. I think they can co exist and nothings wrong with equity versus equality. Women should not be at the short end of the stick because we have so much to offer relationships. There's nothing wrong with men being providers too darn it, and good men to boot gasp !)

Because this bears repeating on this board. This is exactly why I don't feel bad about marrying well. It's not the ONLY thing that's important to me as I do care about a man being generous, having good character and being kind.

Let's raise our standards and get the best out of life.

Yes it's an old Hollywood movie and I wish minority women were in it but lauren bacall is and Marilyn actually has great comic timing in it. And of course the ladies weren't playing with positioning :giggle: . Naturally it is unrealistic but it can be an amusing theme (in the back of your head) which will make you giggle while you go through the process of leveling up. As a Hollywood movie created by men you know the theme is going to be that you shouldn't want money because love saves the day. I think both can be a great thing because men are most certainly beauty digging, even the brokest dustiest negroes out there :lol:. They certainly, while looking at women superiorly and lecturing about how women shouldn't want men as providers (when they make over 70 percent more, especially since we're black women, than us) and we should love them for who they are and while they are expounding they are chasing down the tens and overlooking the lady version of the humback of notre dame with the heart of gold (I mean because it's about only the inside right lol?). At any rate despite that message two of the three still marry rich (and in love yay! because I do believe in love and that's not a joke or purple font. I think they can co exist and nothings wrong with equity versus equality. Women should not be at the short end of the stick because we have so much to offer relationships. There's nothing wrong with men being providers too darn it, and good men to boot gasp !)

One of my all time favorite movies! :grin:

Because this bears repeating on this board. This is exactly why I don't feel bad about marrying well. It's not the ONLY thing that's important to me as I do care about a man being generous, having good character and being kind.

Let's raise our standards and get the best out of life.
Exactly. That's the thing, this is about standards, not about being gold diggers. Some frame it as an all or thing: if you want a guy to provide then you're gold digging when there is another option which is that providing is only one of a bunch of requirements including things such as: being equally yoked, love, someone with an ethical compass, someone who will be a great husband/lover/friend, someone who will be a great father, etc. So yes you're looking at the whole man of course as he should look at the whole woman to determine if she'll be a great wife/mother/lover/friend (whatever that means for them) . And as long as they're both in agreement, great. And of course both should determine if they're equally yoked.

I'm not one for pulling the wool over someone's eyes or lying and pretending I'm something I'm not just to land a guy or a particular lifestyle. But I don't think it's horrible to want someone who will not hold you back, and will allow you to flourish in life, encourages you, as well as supports your endeavors while at the same time someone who wants and enjoys a family life with you. And of course you should also be equally yoked with his goals/ideals. But the point that women should not complain and just be happy with simply a guy is just laughable because even the most unfortunate guy (looks, personality, ethics, and bank account) is certainly making his preferences known in reference to women and heart of gold is never the first thing out of his lips nor does he mean that.

Last edited:
Back