Anyone feel like sharing?

cmw45

I love, love to see "update" or "progress" threads:grin: Despite this, it took some subtle hints...and some not so subtle hints :lachen: for me to realize that the last time I had updated my profile pic or my signature was back on November 8th of 2008. So I updated my avatar and siggy and was wondering if anyone else felt like sharing? If you recently made an update to your youtube, avatar, fotki, signature, lhcf albums or any other updates can you please post a link to them in this thread or point them out to us.

I'm not trying to call anyone out but there are so many challenges, spinoff challenges and challenge updates that sometimes, unless you are a faithful stalker, it's easy to miss when someone updates. Like, I just saw DeeRaven's midback hair and she posted her update in the MBL thread last month;CONGRATS lady!!! Especially since some ladies post infrequently (less likely to see their siggys/avatars) and some ladies are shy about creating their own update threads (OT: I love, love, love update threads so this is in NO way a slight to the ladies who faithfully update us with photos.)

So, anyone feel like sharing? :look:

Attachments

• August 4, 2009 Front Stretch.jpg
    August 4, 2009 Front Stretch.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 23
  • August 4, 2009 Side Stretch.jpg
    August 4, 2009 Side Stretch.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I wish I could post some. I'm scissor happy though and always up for a trim. My hair is 10 times healthier though. Maybe one day I'll focus on the length aspect in addition to the health aspect.

Back