Anyone Else Notice A Change In Their Vo5 Conditioners?

Nazaneen

Why has it become so thick? I've only been buying the Stawberries and Cream one and its not runny as it used to be. It's much harder to get it out of the bottle. Doesn't seem to work any better than when it was runny. I want the runny kind back.
Has anyone else noticed a change?

I haven't co washed in a while. I be wanting to switch up my regimen. And co washed mid week when I get new growth but I be too lazy. I do hair so I want to mess with mine the least amount of time but still keep it healthy

I saw they got the clarifying kiwi in the pump and it's 1.74 . I never saw v05 cost that much lol

It's because it's bigger than the others :lol:

I haven't noticed a change yet. I'm just now going through all of them though to test them out but I used the Strawberries and Cream one both a couple of years ago and now and the only thing that changed for me was the scent, and that was not a good change :nono:

Mine are so thick that the bottle is best stored upside down :(. Its so hard to get out.
I need to try a bottle from someplace other than that same Walmart. Maybe its one big weird batch.

Please say it ain't so! I just found this holy grail:cry3:

Clarifying kiwi condish in the pump bottle is bae:love2:. My hair hasn't been this moisturized since I moved last year (my new city has hard water)

It's because it's bigger than the others :lol:

I haven't noticed a change yet. I'm just now going through all of them though to test them out but I used the Strawberries and Cream one both a couple of years ago and now and the only thing that changed for me was the scent, and that was not a good change :nono:
I thought it was you get 40% free type of thing

Could you possibly have left the bottle open for the water to evaporate and the product to get thick and dry?

Squeeze some in ur hair and put some water in the rest.( I know its not the same though. I've noticed it now that u mention it

Back