VO5 Conditioners!

Vo5 conditioners will always be in my regimen. I have yet to find anything with as much slip for that price. I have the kiwi lime and the raspberry balancing conditioner right now, but over the years I have tried them all.

I have several if the VO5's but the kiwi lime will forever be my clarifying conditioner.

I also really like the Shea cashmere

I just picked up a couple of bottles from Walmart a couple of days ago..Can't beat it for 75 cents/bottle

Report:

The air is unusually dry. So my hair Started to get brittle no matter how much DC.

V05 moisture milk Cowashes for the last 3 days plus a Giovanni 50:50 to dc has snapped her back to life! I tried just the Giovanni earlier in the week but it was a bust. V05 to the rescue!

New Silky Experiences fragrance. I don't know where to buy it though... Drugstore.com has it for 1.99 but I'm not paying that lol:

pure-sunshine-conditioner-198x600.jpg

New Silky Experiences fragrance. I don't know where to buy it though... Drugstore.com has it for 1.99 but I'm not paying that lol:

If I see it, thats all she wrote :lick:

Was headed to the bss this weekend to get some more balancing raspberry. I will snap up one of those if I see it.

Thank you!

^ I think that one is next in my lineup to replace the Kiwi Clarifying one as shampoo... I'll have to check....

How is it?

For anyone that's looking for the large bottle with the pump, check Bed Bath and Beyond. That's where I found mine.

For anyone that's looking for the large bottle with the pump, check Bed Bath and Beyond. That's where I found mine.

Thanks for the reminder. Some Walmart stores sell them too... I've only seen it in the Kiwi but if I see it in any other I'll pick it up too. It was $1.78 when I saw it I believe...

^ I think that one is next in my lineup to replace the Kiwi Clarifying one as shampoo... I'll have to check....

How is it?

Excellent! And it's nice and slippy. I took 5 or 6 bottles out of storage a couple weeks ago and only have 2 left. I need to see if I have the other ones from this line...

Excellent! And it's nice and slippy. I took 5 or 6 bottles out of storage a couple weeks ago and only have 2 left. I need to see if I have the other ones from this line...

I hope you understand how much I appreciate you even though I'm probably going to have a room full of VO5 conditioners after the Use Up Your Stash session :lol:

I hope you understand how much I appreciate you even though I'm probably going to have a room full of VO5 conditioners after the Use Up Your Stash session :lol:

:lachen: I'm sorry girl! I never got into the pricier stuff, so I have nothing to compare it to, but VO5 is the nectar of the gods. :lol:

FYI- Pure Sunshine has popped up at 99 Cents Only stores. They're only in TX, CA, NV, and AZ tho. :-(

That's ok. At least I know they are in stores now... I'm going to be visiting the dollar stores, Big Lots, CVS and probably Walgreens too. Not sure about Wal-Mart because they only carry limited ones...

Thanks for the info!

Just finished my "fancy" cowash. Going back to V05. Gotta use up this kiwi stash. I only cowash when needed so it'll be awhile before theyre used up.

Found the Raspberry one today. If I like it I'm going back to Family Dollar and buying the whole shelf lol.

Found the Raspberry one today. If I like it I'm going back to Family Dollar and buying the whole shelf lol.

Thats my hairs favorite. It really is balanced with just a touch of silk protein. Not enough to make it a reconstructor either. Fabulous stuff....

I have abandoned cowashing all together smh. Yal making me want to start and I got a couple of bottles of vo5 , but the regimen I'm doing is working for me

I got it from a supermarket either a local one called shop rite or giant. I can't remember which one

I've heard of Giant Eagle but there's not one around here... maybe I can get one of my siblings who lives near one to check...

Thanks!

Back