VO5 Conditioners!

Ok so I've turned the v05 rasberry into a DC. I think. :look: it started as a Prepoo but after shampooing I realized I didn't need to DC afterwards.If i have to DC its probably down to once a month or 6 weeks.

I mix 10 drops of Sally Neutral Protein Filler into each handful of V05 I apply. Not very scientific measurement know :lol: Been doing this all summer and have increased density and less breakage resulting in better retention.

I don't use any other V05 anymore. Just the raspberry.

Kiwi lime has been bae for a minute, but they had them on sale for 75c so I picked up the strawberry, blackberry sage, and floral sunshine one. The strawberry was good to my hair but I HATE THE SMELL OMG WHY. I haven't tried the other two yet.

I should probably get another bottle of Vo5. That conditioner has great slip and it's a wonderful cowash. My daughter's hair would benefit from the extra moisture.

My favorite is kiwi lime, but the Strawberry and cream is great too.

Today I tried the floral sunshine one. I like it soooo much better than the strawberry. This one will stay in the rotation.

@DarkJoy
Hey Lady!:hug2: Good to see you!:hiya:
Good to see you too! :wave:
Kiwi lime has been bae for a minute, but they had them on sale for 75c so I picked up the strawberry, blackberry sage, and floral sunshine one. The strawberry was good to my hair but I HATE THE SMELL OMG WHY. I haven't tried the other two yet.
.75 is an awesome price!! The price here has slowly been creeping up. I think its closer to $2 now depending on area. A sale is like 1.25! Still cheap buto sheesh!

Anybody notice a change in formula to the strawberry? It use to be runny. I use it on dd hair and last 2 bottles it was super thick. Almost like pancake batter . Wasnt as slippy or moisturizing either. :(

@YvetteWithJoy Have you looked into V05 conditioners for using as your cheapie? I can't speak for all of the varieties but the four that I have (kiwi lime, blackberry sage, floral sunshine, and strawberry) are all silicone and paraben-free. This thread is what got me into using them.

Oooooo! Many thanks! I'm getting low on some of my conditioners, and I am determined to cut costs. I will check these out. Excited!

They've changed formulas so much, and I cannot find the ones with the better ingredients anywhere anymore. Some of them were literally holy grail dc's at one point in time. Are they the same compny as Tresseme?

They've changed formulas so much, and I cannot find the ones with the better ingredients anywhere anymore. Some of them were literally holy grail dc's at one point in time. Are they the same compny as Tresseme?
Yup! Unilever wreaks everything it touches.
Seeeee. i knew it was something . the thickness and texture are way off. the raspberry and strawberries have changed in the last year. they are not as good....

Back