VO5 Conditioners!

Going to be adding ten drops of tea treatment oil to my v05 for cowashing try tomorrow

Last edited:
Okay, you all have convinced me. I'm going to try this soon and will report back later.

For those that leave this in, do you seal with an oil?

I had 10 to 15 drops of tea tree oil to my root to tip bottle and pump bottle and mixed it with straberries and cream and my hair did feel clean but not stripped. We will see how it goes when I detangle before deep conditioning . It was also surprisingly loud smelling. Good thing I love the way it smells: )

I use these conditioner to wash Henna out of my hair. I use two bottle during each Henna session. It works well for cowashing. I have several bottles on hand at all times.

So V05 seems to be disappearing around here. Dollar stores, Walgreen, Wal-Mart, cvs nobody has it.

Ran into at the bss and found the raspberry!!!! Havent seen that in over a year and my hair loves it the best. It is very moisture and protein balanced. snapped up a cpl and a strawberry plus a new one in the herbal escapes line called ocean fresh. Surprisingly not a fruit flavor!

Eta. Unfortunately the bss over charges at $2 a bottle :(

ForumRunner_20140622_141344.jpg

Last edited:
So V05 seems to be disappearing around here. Dollar stores, Walgreen, Wal-Mart, cvs nobody has it.

Ran into at the bss and found the raspberry!!!! Havent seen that in over a year and my hair loves it the best. It is very moisture and protein balanced. snapped up a cpl and a strawberry plus a new one in the herbal escapes line called ocean fresh. Surprisingly not a fruit flavor!

Eta. Unfortunately the bss over charges at $2 a bottle :(

I haven't noticed that. I wonder what that's about. :-/

They're still out full force at my Dollar Tree too.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I haven't noticed that. I wonder what that's about. :-/

They're still out full force at my Dollar Tree too.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Hard where you are too? This is so sad. :'(

Maybe that formula change last year did them in.

There's another formula out that I have only noticed recently. It's a moisturizing formula with an ocean theme and scent.

I nearly had a heart attack at the beauty/health store after seeing VO5 in pump bottles.

Seriously, I almost fainted. I was in sheer AWE.

I have the Ocean Refresh one. Its a nice boost of moisture and it smells sooo good! My hair likes it

I LOVE this HHJ!!

Just saw the Ocean Refresh for the first time last week and bought it. Love the slip and smell! Will definitely continue using along with the peaches and the strawberries VO5 moisture milks-- my favs.

Ugh I have an install in at the moment. That raspberry and ocean fresh are burning holes in the cabinet!

Oh forgot I found a champagne one too. Can't wait to try that also

I truly love how V05 Kiwi clarifying conditioner makes my hair really clean without feeling stripped.

Not bad for a $1. I'm almost out but I will definitely repurchase it when I'm in Walmart or Dollar Tree again.

Good stuff :)

These are the best conditioners to cowash braids with IMO. I used these all last summer to rinse and cowash my box braids, I'd use nearly half a bottle. I used a spray bottle for twists. Love the strawberries and cream and ocean breeze.

I know this isn't condish but I tried the V05 clarifying shampoo after having in crochet braids for 3 weeks. My eczema was acting up because I had buildup and there were flakes all up on my scalp :nono:

1. My hair was NOT STRIPPED!!! Even after washing twice. But it was very cleaned and the Shea butter I used to seal my braids was all washed out.
2. Scalp clean and NOT dried out. Product buildup and flakes gone
3. Eczema stopped DEAD in its tracks. No itchiness or worsening scabs.

Wth did I wait so long to try this for? ! And only 1.99? About to stock up!

Last edited:
The v05 kiwi clarifying conditioner gives me great slip on top of the cleansing properties I get the big 32oz size with a pump at 'the Christmas tree shop' near me

Angelbean

I used that to rinse/cowash out my henna.....LAWD! I had my Curl Junkie Daily Fix on standby JIC I needed some additional cleansing, but I needed NONE! My scalp was clean and my hair smelled like Kiwi :love:! I have a few more bottles of the Old Formula in my stash, but when those are gone I will definitely be picking up the 32 oz. :yep:!

Angelbean

I used that to rinse/cowash out my henna.....LAWD! I had my Curl Junkie Daily Fix on standby JIC I needed some additional cleansing, but I needed NONE! My scalp was clean and my hair smelled like Kiwi :love:! I have a few more bottles of the Old Formula in my stash, but when those are gone I will definitely be picking up the 32 oz. :yep:!

Does it have cones?

Angelbean

I just ordered godrej henna so I will be using the kiwi one to wash my henna out too! For some reason I thought it would cause dryness being used to rinse out excess henna but you convinced me it won't!:grin:

With all the shampoo excitement forgot to mention I rinsed out my hendigo with the Balancing Raspberry today :lick:

Back