• Candelight, roses and dinner at a hotel

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Just a night out on the town

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Just going to bed

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

Bliss806

I just want to know everyone's plans for valentines day. Is it gonna be a nice, romantic evening with lingerie, candles and roses? Candelight dinner or just a ordinary night? Please share your plans.

Mine... I am not so sure but I am hoping that my man has a romantic evening planned out for me when I get home from work. I am searching online for some sexy lingerie and debating if I want to get him a puppy since that is what he really wants. I'm leaving the rest up to him...
Does anyone know of any great places that aren't expensive to shop for lingerie besides Fredericks and VS?

ANYTHING SO does will be better than what my ex did for me 2 years ago. that jerk sent me one of those cheesy e-valentine's day cards, and bought me a bag of hershey's kisses. and i hate chocolate. i was MAD.

but i'd be happy if SO got me flowers and said something heartfelt and sweet... ANYTHING that shows he put forth more than 2 minutes of effort.

edit:

now i have no boo, so valentine's day will be spent in my pajamas... i'm taking a day off from the world :sad:

Last edited:
Yay! This is my second VD with ol' Bob. Last year, he was on point with the flowers and all.

This year we plan to celebrate by having a red bubble bath (LUSH Fresh Handmade Holiday bubble bar) together complete with a bottle of champagne and Godiva Truffles. We make our dates in the tub fun - heated towels and candles lit all over the bathroom, music and massage oils for post bain.. nice!

As for a token of love and appreciation I plan on getting him a bottle of Caymus or a bottle of Heitz Cellars Cabernet. I wonder what he will come up with for me? I can't wait!

Hanging out with my sister and niece. My SO and I are on hiatus while he is in Iraq. I am soo not looking forward to Valentines Day this year.:nono:

Well, since I have to wake up at 4:45 the next morning for clinicals, not much. I was going to cook, but SO was like, "No baby, let me take you out". So after dinner, I have to go home and go to bed at 9:00 :sad:

I just want to know everyone's plans for valentines day. Is it gonna be a nice, romantic evening with lingerie, candles and roses? Candelight dinner or just a ordinary night? Please share your plans.

Mine... I am not so sure but I am hoping that my man has a romantic evening planned out for me when I get home from work. I am searching online for some sexy lingerie and debating if I want to get him a puppy since that is what he really wants. I'm leaving the rest up to him...
Does anyone know of any great places that aren't expensive to shop for lingerie besides Fredericks and VS?

Check H&M. I have no plans for V Day as of yet. I have to go to court for a speeding ticket that day and then I'm supposed to work that night. My resident boo will probably want to eat dinner before I go to work but he hasn't said anything yet.

My DH has already made reservations at one of my favorite restaurants, Ruth Chris Steakhouse in Crystal City, VA. It has a beautiful view of the city and airport. We used to go to the Poconos. Hope to do that again soon.

Just found out I will be travelling for work on the 13th and 14th and my SO is in another state. :ohwell: So.... :sad:

This year we plan to celebrate by having a red bubble bath (LUSH Fresh Handmade Holiday bubble bar) together complete with a bottle of champagne and Godiva Truffles. We make our dates in the tub fun - heated towels and candles lit all over the bathroom, music and massage oils for post bain.. nice!

Hotness. I love that idea. I just wish I liked my bathtub. I refuse to take baths in tubs that arent new and mine isn't. My DH doesnt like it either. Its not dirty, its just ....odd. The whole bathroom set up is strange and slightly unsettling.

Cant wait till we get our brand new home.

My DH has already made reservations at one of my favorite restaurants, Ruth Chris Steakhouse in Crystal City, VA. It has a beautiful view of the city and airport. We used to go to the Poconos. Hope to do that again soon.

I have always wanted to try their food. I heard they have the best steaks..it is soo on my to do list, lol.

No plans. Last year, at this time, I told DH Idon't want to celebrate V-Day any longer so there you have it.:yep:

Although the majority of you aren't doing anything for v-day I figured out what I am going to do.
I decided to rent a car and go to City Island "Sammy's" and then come home and have a nice long candlelite bubble bath with some roses and soft music and that is prettt much how the night will end. Oh and I'm gonna buy him a puppy and wrap it up in a red ribbon and put it on a heart shaped pillow.

Yay! This is my second VD with ol' Bob. Last year, he was on point with the flowers and all.

As for a token of love and appreciation I plan on getting him a bottle of Caymus or a bottle of Heitz Cellars Cabernet. I wonder what he will come up with for me? I can't wait!

When I saw "Bob" - I immediately thought of Battery Operated Boyfriend ! :lachen: But I guess you wouldn't buy him a bottle of wine ! :lachen::lachen:

I have no idea what's going to happen. SO is just finishing trucking school so he will probably be on the road somewhere. :sad:

Me and the SO are going to a Ne-Yo concert Saturday following Valentine's day. We also plan on gong to dinner first, not sure where yet. I was thinking about picking up some new lingerie for the actual Vday night, but only if I get around to it :lachen: Otherwise I will be looking extra hott for our night on the town.

Me and the SO are going to a Ne-Yo concert Saturday following Valentine's day. We also plan on gong to dinner first, not sure where yet. I was thinking about picking up some new lingerie for the actual Vday night, but only if I get around to it :lachen: Otherwise I will be looking extra hott for our night on the town.

NE-YO!! when and where????

Call me crazy, but as a single gal, I made myself some plans for V-day that don't include a guy :grin:

I am going to make a nice steak dinner at home, and then it's off to the Met to see the Barber of Seville. I've ALWAYS wanted to see it! I'm so excited.

V-day is for lovers...and who do you love more than yourself? :yep:

Call me crazy, but as a single gal, I made myself some plans for V-day that don't include a guy :grin:

I am going to make a nice steak dinner at home, and then it's off to the Met to see the Barber of Seville. I've ALWAYS wanted to see it! I'm so excited.

V-day is for lovers...and who do you love more than yourself? :yep:

You know that's right! :yep: Good for you!

I used to celebrate VsD when I was single too. I would buy myself a bottle of champagne and some chocolate covered strawberries. :yep: I'd rush home from work and put on my favorite TV show or CD and relax and kick back with my champagne; visualize my "future" VsDs with a good man.

My mommy gave me money to buy myself chocolate for v-day.

BF and I are going to Peter Luger's... I can't wait. :lick::lick::lick:

I will be at work. They're hosting an Anti-Valentine's Day celebration so I most likely be tootin' it up with all the other unhappy singles.

Although the majority of you aren't doing anything for v-day I figured out what I am going to do.
I decided to rent a car and go to City Island "Sammy's" and then come home and have a nice long candlelite bubble bath with some roses and soft music and that is prettt much how the night will end. Oh and I'm gonna buy him a puppy and wrap it up in a red ribbon and put it on a heart shaped pillow.

Awwwwwwwww! That is so SWEET! My SO would be so thrilled if I did that.

What breed?

Back