Any Reviews: Mizani H2O Intense Night Time Treatment

It~Can~Grow

Since Ceramides are good and the talk of late on the board, wondered if anyone has any reviews on this product?

It has most of our good ingredients (though I couldn't see the complete list) and wanted your feedback.

large-15-MIZANI%20H20%20Intense%20Nightsm1.jpg

A "Dermatologist Tested" night-time treatment with Shea Butter, Vitamin A Derivative, Vitamin E, Pro Vitamin B5 and patented Ceramide strengthening technology designed to increase hair strength, reduce the formation of split ends, enhance moisture retention, control dryness and frizz without weighing the hair down.

Key Benefits:
blackx.gif
Prevents split ends forming
blackx.gif
Controls dryness and frizz

Product Ingredients:
Vitamins, Shea butter and Ceramide strengthening technology

Last edited:
I love this!!! :lick: But I use it only when my hair is severely dry - so its my special moisture treatment. It instantly moisturises and makes it really soft again.

I love this!
I've been down with the flu,thus neglecting my poor hair but I have this on my hair now.My hair instantly felt soft and manageable again.Its smells great.

Sounds good, ladies.

Is it considered a nighttime treatment because it's thick? Also, since you guys have this already...does it contain any baddies like mineral oil?

Dont' think so but just thought I would ask :ohwell:

It does have mineral oil but I really dont care lol It is great! Its expensive though. I have used it every other night with decreased breakage. Definitely a staple:yep:

it does have mineral oil but its still the best thing EVER. i used to put some on after a blowout or roller set and wrap my hair; the next day my hair looked better than it did at the salon. i use alot of products and this one REALLY made a noticeable diff. but it is expensive - like $15 for a tiny container! but it lasts. use a VERY LITTLE bit, cuz it does go a long way.

Paid $17.99 for a container of this stuff but it is actually great. I was a bit concerned that it would have a high water content that would cause my hair to revert or frizz, but it doesn't. I've been natural for more years than I can count and finding moisturizers without a lot of water has been difficult.

Took this to my hairdresser this morning, I applied right after my rollerset comb-out and before the oil/shine serum was used--it made a BIG difference instantly.

The good news is that it really doesnt' take a lot of product!

Do you ladies use it only when a problem pops up? or is it a regular thing? I'm considering using it on my ends at night before wrapping.

Since Ceramides are good and the talk of late on the board, wondered if anyone has any reviews on this product?

It has most of our good ingredients (though I couldn't see the complete list) and wanted your feedback.

large-15-MIZANI%20H20%20Intense%20Nightsm1.jpg

A "Dermatologist Tested" night-time treatment with Shea Butter, Vitamin A Derivative, Vitamin E, Pro Vitamin B5 and patented Ceramide strengthening technology designed to increase hair strength, reduce the formation of split ends, enhance moisture retention, control dryness and frizz without weighing the hair down.

Key Benefits:
blackx.gif
Prevents split ends forming
blackx.gif
Controls dryness and frizz

Product Ingredients:
Vitamins, Shea butter and Ceramide strengthening technology

Are these the only ingrediants listed in this product?

Are these the only ingrediants listed in this product?

Ingredients: FIL code 42071, water, mineral oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, petrolatm, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, paraffin, dimethicone, ceteareth-20, dicetyl phosphate, ceteth-10 phosphate, parfum/fragrance, methylparaben, dimethylpabamidopropyl laurdimonium tosylate, panthenol, propylparaben, triethanolamine, laureth-23, buryrospermum parkii/shea butter, shamomilla recutita/matricaria extract, butylphenyl methylpropional, chorhexidine dihydrochloride, amyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, limonene, coumarin, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, tocopherol, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus/sunflower seed oil

The directions suggest using it 3 times weekly for 2 weeks. I think I will use it a little more often....like every other night. I have such dry hair!

Back