Any Houston women want to get married ASAP?

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
I may have one for you. He is the marrying type. He was married for a long time and is now widowed for the last 2yrs. He took his time to grieve and is ready to court for the purpose of marriage in the next 6mo-1yr. He says when he sees what he wants he goes after it and it shouldn't take a long engagement to do it. He is 50 and very active saying he bikes 28miles/wk. Education is very high up on his list of priorities he is an electrical engineer with a major O&G company he has traveled the world and has 2 grown children. He is open to more kids but it has to be in the next yr or two :look: cause he fiddy :rofl:

He seems to have it together but he is too aggressive on the marriage front for me. He is a citizen :giggle: so that isn't the reason for the rush. He just said he loved being married and does not like being alone because he is the marrying kind. Pm me or post in this thread. His preference is short but he is open to tall women he is 5'10. He has no interest in casual dating. He is on a marriage mission. (not his words mine) I don't think I will be able to stomach him long enough to do due diligence but I don't need to because I am not on the marriage train.

So Black 50 yr old electrical engineer that has 2 grown college educated well behaved men. Who wants to get married asap and is open to another child with the goal of a daughter in mind. I have the feeling he can afford gender selection :look:

********he doesn't know I'm doing this so we have to agree on being discrete*******

So his sons are college educated and well behaved...:look:

eta: I'm kidding! I hope he finds what he's looking for:yep:

I am short and would like to get married, but then again I am in a relationship and have problems having children. He almost would have gotten what he asked for. I am the marrying type as well and I live in Houston.

cutenss He is nice looking brown skinned and off looks alone I would date him and if I were marriage minded would not be scared of what my kids might look like :yep:

Bellamystic he is open to a child but doesn't require one. That would be good for you because if it happens it happens and if it doesn't then I'm sure he would be supportive :yep:

So his sons are college educated and well behaved...:look:

eta: I'm kidding! I hope he finds what he's looking for:yep:

too late one is getting married next summer the other is too young but he says that they are super marriage minded like him :rofl:

He sounds good to me, thus far. I have one adult son, and I can't medically have anymore children. And the thought of a man knowing what he wants, and this is what I want is :yep: I don't know if I should share this....ahhh what they heyall, last night I told the Lord that today (my birthday) I want to meet my husband. Silly huh?

I just had someone close to me kinda ruin my one day outta of the year, so I am feeling some kind of way :(

Anywhoo....

How about women who can't physically have children but open to adopting a baby with him?

I want to know what he looks like too. :look:

Does he believe in God or has a spiritual connection?

Mr marriage is a christian he quoted the bible telling me a mans role :yep:

HAVING A CHILD ISN'T A REQUIREMENT HE IS OPEN TO IT

Don't let a future may or not be crumb snatcha stop you from meeting you possible mister.

Last edited:
Shoot! :lol: Too bad I don't live in Houston (or nearby) and I'm way older than he is (but I bet he'd think I was cute though) :lol:

Sounds perfect but he's too old for me. If you have one just like him minus 10 or 15 years, slide him my way. Preciate ya.

Is he open to dating a slightly older woman? She's 54. She's really attractive, and smart. I think she's like 5'1" if that. lol She's widowed, and has been looking for awhile. She's been meeting a lot of duds. Oh yeah, she has a 12 y/o daughter that still lives with her, and a 22 y/o that doesn't.

Let me know if she stands a chance. I've been really praying for her to find someone ever since her husband passed a few years ago.

wait....so why don't you want him OP? what's wrong with him?:ohwell:

i wanna try pawning off my "go-backs" on here! this is brilliant!!!:grin:

I don't want him because I don't want a husband asap. I believe that people wear the mask for 90 days at least. I can't as a responsible mother to a teen daughter just up and marry a dude and have to uproot my baby. She is about to be a jr and we just moved here last year so having her leave her school her Sr year just sounds cruel to me.

If I was single with no baby on the hip I might be more open to the shotgun with out pregnancy wedding.

Back