Any Fermodyl Users ??

I happen to be near a Sally's today so I walked in and bought the 3vial pack of the Fermodyl 619. When I get a wash and set next week I will bring it to the salon with me. Should I use my creamy leave in with it ? I :love: Giovanni Direct Leave In. Would using 2 leave ins be too much ?

Britt said:
I happen to be near a Sally's today so I walked in and bought the 3vial pack of the Fermodyl 619. When I get a wash and set next week I will bring it to the salon with me. Should I use my creamy leave in with it ? I :love: Giovanni Direct Leave In. Would using 2 leave ins be too much ?

I use both. The Fermodyl goes very well with the creamy ones. It detangles well and give slip and makes the creamy one easier to apply. I use one ampoule and then proceed with my creamy. Is is not too much at all.

Is the fermodyl in the tubes the same as the fermodyl in the bottles?

It looks like this

Treatments And Interactives

fermodylinteractivesyellow.jpg

Last edited:
AKA-Tude said:
Is the fermodyl in the tubes the same as the fermodyl in the bottles?

It looks like this

Treatments And Interactives

fermodylinteractivesyellow.jpg

It is different. Different ingredients totally!! I have a bottle of that somewhere. I will see if I can find it someone wants to try it. I never tried it after I saw the ingredients. NOTHING can replace my Roux Fermodyl. :)

I used to buy the dozen box for $18.99 from Metro Beauty, but now they raised them to $21.99. I remember another vendor selling them for $18.99 and I am trying to find them. For now I am okay, though. I have over 3 dozen ampoules right now. :sekret:

HoneyDew said:
I use both. The Fermodyl goes very well with the creamy ones. It detangles well and give slip and makes the creamy one easier to apply. I use one ampoule and then proceed with my creamy. Is is not too much at all.

HoneyDew- are you using the 619 after your henna treatment? I'm sitting with henna in my hair now and have some 619 in my cabinet, thinking of using it.

JLove74 said:
HoneyDew- are you using the 619 after your henna treatment? I'm sitting with henna in my hair now and have some 619 in my cabinet, thinking of using it.

Yes, in fact, I use them everytime I shampoo and condition. Actually, my hair act gets stupid when I skip that step.

I apply one ampoule (sometime 2 when I have lots of NG) and massage it in. Most times I don't get much drippage, but I do sometimes. After I massage it in for about a minute, I towel the rest off lightly and put on my creamy leave in.

HoneyDew said:
Yes, in fact, I use them everytime I shampoo and condition. Actually, my hair act gets stupid when I skip that step.

I apply one ampoule (sometime 2 when I have lots of NG) and massage it in. Most times I don't get much drippage, but I do sometimes. After I massage it in for about a minute, I towel the rest off lightly and put on my creamy leave in.

Alrighty. Thanks:)

I am! I just stocked up last week. Sally's has a BOGO sale :yep:

I think the salespeople at the Sally's here are on to me. I went in to buy some more 619 and they were all out!! Maybe they got wind that I'm trying to stock up while they have that BOGO sale so they're holding out on ordering more until the end of the month:grin::grin: Last time I went in there and got some, I ended up buying like 6 packs. Well, I bought 3 & got 3 free. She told me to check back at the end of the week though, they were expecting another shipment in. My hair is soooooo loving that Fermodyl!!

I think the salespeople at the Sally's here are on to me. I went in to buy some more 619 and they were all out!! Maybe they got wind that I'm trying to stock up while they have that BOGO sale so they're holding out on ordering more until the end of the month:grin::grin: Last time I went in there and got some, I ended up buying like 6 packs. Well, I bought 3 & got 3 free. She told me to check back at the end of the week though, they were expecting another shipment in. My hair is soooooo loving that Fermodyl!!

I bought 3 & got 3 free too. I was at Sally's today exchanging my Salon Care poo & conditioner & I noticed they were just about out of the fermodyl. Good thing I got mine last week :yep:

Yeah, that stuff sells out pretty fast. Now that the whole month is BOGO on them, a lot of people are trying to stock up.

Girl, don't make me run out the house with my hair all over the place and in my house dress!!!! Now come on, I don't want to be breaking the speed barrier and having the cops chase me all the way to Sally's just to get there before it closes in a few minutes?!!!!

Yall will see me on the 11:00 news in handcuffs screaming at the cops to that my girls on LHCF said there was a BOGO and you have to let me get my 619 first before they sell out!!!!!

Okay, I really need to see a counselor, because that is not too far from the truth!:lachen:

Girl, don't make me run out the house with my hair all over the place and in my house dress!!!! Now come on, I don't want to be breaking the speed barrier and having the cops chase me all the way to Sally's just to get there before it closes in a few minutes?!!!!

Yall will see me on the 11:00 news in handcuffs screaming at the cops to that my girls on LHCF said there was a BOGO and you have to let me get my 619 first before they sell out!!!!!

Okay, I really need to see a counselor, because that is not too far from the truth!:lachen:
:lachen::lachen:Misslady, please don't go to jail over a pack of fermodyl. I'll give you a pack of mine to calm you down:lachen:

Beautiferous Miss Cherokee! The quote in your siggy, I heard Jigga say it on an album :lachen:but I don't know where he got it from.

Beautiferous Miss Cherokee! The quote in your siggy, I heard Jigga say it on an album :lachen:but I don't know where he got it from.

Thanks Eisani!! Yeah, that's why I put IDK behind the quote b/c I honestly don't know who said it, but I love the quote, so I said I'd use it. BTW, I see you're getting ready to plop down some serious Bens on that Pibbs. How much are you going to spend on it? I want one soooo bad. I think I've just about talked SO into getting it for me for X-Mas:grin:

Thanks Eisani!! Yeah, that's why I put IDK behind the quote b/c I honestly don't know who said it, but I love the quote, so I said I'd use it. BTW, I see you're getting ready to plop down some serious Bens on that Pibbs. How much are you going to spend on it? I want one soooo bad. I think I've just about talked SO into getting it for me for X-Mas:grin:

Girl the Pibbs isn't gonna hurt too bad, about $210 w/shipping. I've been saving my "throw away" money for a month and now I can get it. I've been cooking everyday :perplexed and bringing my lunch and cut down (PJ in me wouldn't let me completely eliminate them!) my trips to the BSS and voila! I gots the :dollar::dollar: this and some rosaries will be my Christmas gift to myself.

Girl the Pibbs isn't gonna hurt too bad, about $210 w/shipping. I've been saving my "throw away" money for a month and now I can get it. I've been cooking everyday :perplexed and bringing my lunch and cut down (PJ in me wouldn't let me completely eliminate them!) my trips to the BSS and voila! I gots the :dollar::dollar: this and some rosaries will be my Christmas gift to myself.

Uh oh, go 'head now. Where are you getting your Pibbs from? Are you ordering it or purchasing it from a store near you?

anyone know if Fermydol or even Porosity Control can be used on dry hair? (in an every day way)

I've never used either on dry hair. I use the Fermodyl on wet hair after a wash or cowash. My fav is the 619. It has been doing me right lately. My hair stays moisturized longer with this. I pour it through my hair and follow with my normal leave ins. I also use the 233 and the 07 sometimes. Love them.

Back