And Thats how the fight started or thats why I divorced

"My wife's at home"
:handslap:

I would be waiting at home like this :bat:

I feel like this show and it's content has gone downhill since Steve has taken over. The stupidity of the puzzles and contestants have become more brazen; there was some before but....
I don't watch it often and can't remember the last time I saw an old show with the original host but Steve's version seems to have a lot of sexual innuendo. Maybe that's the producer's influence instead of Steve's but it feels low-key raunchy and less like a family show.

I don't watch it often and can't remember the last time I saw an old show with the original host but Steve's version seems to have a lot of sexual innuendo. Maybe that's the producer's influence instead of Steve's but it feels low-key raunchy and less like a family show.
I agree, I may have seen 3-4 episodes with Steve on it. Times 2-4 were just to see if my judgement was "off"; each time the show reaffirmed my initial opinion. I do know that there are others selecting the Cast and Questions; still the overall program quality has dipped towards the gutter since they put Steve out front; and that could be deliberate.

I feel like this show and it's content has gone downhill since Steve has taken over. The stupidity of the puzzles and contestants have become more brazen; there was some before but....

I said the same thing when he took over and I said it again a few days ago. Steve just made it ghetto by poking his lips and eyes out all the time, as well as constantly berating the contestants. I was an avid family fued watcher and I quit Watching it years ago. It also put black people in a bad light because the black contestants that are on the show usually don't know much and lose a lot more often compared to the white families. It's worse and more evident now because more black families come on the show than before.

I said the same thing when he took over and I said it again a few days ago. Steve just made it ghetto by poking his lips and eyes out all the time, as well as constantly berating the contestants. I was an avid family fued watcher and I quit Watchung it. It also put black people in a bad light be ausr the black contestants that are on the show usually don't know much and lose a lot compared to the white families. It's worse and more evident now because more black families come on the show than before.
Sheesh! Again, this all stems from how the show is Cast. Everyone in front of the camera are simply Pawns for the folks in charge.....including Steve. Steve's intellect and public persona works for this show....and not Jeapordy! There's a reason he's there. The casting directors choose families for entertainment and drama. "Point Blank, Periodt!"

That negro barked like a dog at a white woman's bouncing boobs on national internet wide tv that he know ERBODY he know go watch. His wife know what kind of dude she got because that entire lack of home training must play out daily.

Listen. It wouldn't be no divorce because I can tell you that me and this dude would have fought on the first date and never spoke again. He ain't got no ack right. None!

Back