Am I crazy?

la flaca

:weird: Don't you want to have the hair you see in your own pixs sometimes?

I was looking at my hair today and it looks healthy, but nothing out of this world, and as I was loading some pixs I caught myself wishing my hair looks like in those pictures right now:perplexed

It's like famous people, which look great in the cover of a magazine but not without the make up and clothing:grin:

I guess I'm just bored, but Am I alone here? :scratchch

Last edited:
Yesturday I was thinking I hope my hair does good this weekend, I want it to look like some of my siggy pictures but who knows. I would hate to go through alot of effort and have to pin it up.

Both of you heifers (yeh HEFFAS) are crazy. Those beautiful heads of hair you both have. Cut it out. :lol:

Well La Flaca & Dlewis, you two are my celebrities. I ALWAYS look at the pics in your siggys and wish for my hair to look like yours....Sigh... one day...:)

la flaca said:

I was looking at my hair today and it looks healthy, but nothing out of this world, and as I was loading some pixs I caught myself wishing my hair looks like in those pictures right now:perplexed

It's like famous people, which look great in the cover of a magazine but not without the make up and clothing:grin:

:D Well you do have the hair in your own pics! So you're one step ahead of all the people who want other people's hair (and that they can't have).

I totally agree. Sometimes I'll be like why won't it do that again? :ohwell: It happens to everybody I think. Especially when I'm in a protective style I'll be like I can't wait to do that to my hair again.

1QTPie said:
Both of you heifers (yeh HEFFAS) are crazy. Those beautiful heads of hair you both have. Cut it out. :lol:
I agree.. I wish my hair grows out like theirs. I guess they are just bored w/their hair right now but whatever you guys do, don't get crazy. Beautiful head of hair for both women, I wouldn't change a thing:)

bLackButtaFly said:
I totally agree. Sometimes I'll be like why won't it do that again? :ohwell: It happens to everybody I think. Especially when I'm in a protective style I'll be like I can't wait to do that to my hair again.

At least I am not alone here:grin:

At first I was like, "These chicks are crazy." And now I realize that I can sorta relate. I have this one pic in my journal of shake and go I did back in 2005 and my curls just look AMAZING! I don't remember what I did to get it like that anymore but I sure wish it would look that way now. :lol:

Oh well. It's a good thing I'm rocking with these braids for the forseeable future anyway. Helps with my hair anorexia.

I agree 100%:D When I was first relaxed and I was living at home in KC. My hair was shiney, bouncy and full. It would wrap well and I didnt have to do much to get it to lay the way I wanted. Now that I am in KY the water is extremely hard. My hair feels and looks dull. I've had to color it to get the blackness back because I think the stripped my hair of color. :eek: So yes I feel ya on looking back on pictures and wondering why cant my hair look like that all the time and being totally disgusted w/ my hair right now. :mad: I think they call those bad hair days Im just having way too many:grin:

Ennyaa said:
At first I was like, "These chicks are crazy." And now I realize that I can sorta relate. I have this one pic in my journal of shake and go I did back in 2005 and my curls just look AMAZING! I don't remember what I did to get it like that anymore but I sure wish it would look that way now. :lol:

Oh well. It's a good thing I'm rocking with these braids for the forseeable future anyway. Helps with my hair anorexia.

Hair anorexia:eek: :confused: I think I got it:lol::lachen:

la flaca said:
At least I am not alone here:grin:

You are not alone here at all! I feel the exact same way. I have a pic that shows my hair with really tight curls all over. I haven't been able to get my hair to look like that pic for anything.

Last edited:
bLackButtaFly said:

right, i hate it when i want my hair look a certain way and then it won't and i look at a picture and i start trying to remember how I got that look...I never can though.

Sometimes, I'll look at a picture and wish i had the face i see in some of the pics that have been taken of me (not my fotki pics)..it could be a pic i took a couple of hours earlier, the day before, but when i look in the mirror it just doesn't seem to be the same thing.

I also used to have tha problem with my hair when it was longer.

Ennyaa said:

I can relate to that. I have a rollerset pic that I just love. I can't make my hair look like that now to save my life. :ohwell:

sareca said:
I can relate to that. I have a rollerset pic that I just love. I can't make my hair look like that now to save my life. :ohwell:

Me either! I LUV how my hair looked on my anniversary pic! I tried it again recently and it was a no go. Wish I knew what I did that made things so different!

-A

sareca said:

I know:mad: I will make a journey from now on and I am gonna write everything down, I mean EVERYTHING:grin: :grin:

la flaca said:

Girl, you is trippin'! :kiss: ;)

I was just thinking about starting this thread? It's either this, or sometimes I take a picture of my hair, and the pic looks better than the hair actually looked when it was done. Sometimes, I feel like it's false advertising.

What's wrong with this? Sorry ladies but it's posting like 6 times the same messages:perplexed

Last edited:
Back