Ok, - I cut my hair again. There I said it! -Pix

Lee you trynna give me a Heart attack? Your hair will always be gorgeous no matter what, but i need you at waist length! your messing up our progress!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
foxybronx said:
Lee you trynna give me a Heart attack? Your hair will always be gorgeous no matter what, but i need you at waist length! your messing up our progress!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
I WANT to be at waist length! Right now, bra-strap is looking like a dream. Heck, mid back sounds great!
laugh.gif

Hopefully this is it :0 I ain't joking this time! (I know I said it before)
smirk.gif

Re: Ok, - I cut my hair again. There I said it! -Pix

Your hair looks B E A U T I F U L (just like you). Go on girl.
up.gif

Lee your hair is so pretty! My natural hair looked just like the bottom half of yours, very curly. It was almost like jheri curl.

Re: Ok, - I cut my hair again. There I said it! -

I don't even know what to say to you--I am just too through with you!!!!!!!!!!
spank.gif

Yeah, your curls are all beautiful, and glossy, and shiny and all of that, but still... I am to through with you!
tongue.gif

Thanks ladies!

I know Supergirl. But I just had to let it go. I don't know what is wrong with me. I ain't doin' it no-mo' and I ain't lying this time! No more scissors for me. THe next pix you see will be growth - and hopefully a lot of it!

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I don't even know what to say to you--I am just too through with you!!!!!!!!!!
spank.gif

Yeah, your curls are all beautiful, and glossy, and shiny and all of that, but still... I am to through with you!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto...I think she done lost it this time, yep I said you done lost it...trying to grow it then cuttin' all off...I'm feelin' a little country today...

[ QUOTE ]
leejure said:
Thanks ladies!

I know Supergirl. But I just had to let it go. I don't know what is wrong with me. I ain't doin' it no-mo' and I ain't lying this time! No more scissors for me. THe next pix you see will be growth - and hopefully a lot of it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't beat yourself up, you're not the only one who does this. I too, from time to time have obtained growth, only to cut it looking for a new "style" to wear.

Your hair looks great BTW!!!

Re: Ok, - I cut my hair again. There I said it! -Pix

Your hair always looks great no matter how much you cut it.
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
leejure said:
Thanks ladies!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll forgive you this time, but if you do it again I'll have to kick you off LHCF and make you start your own forum called HCCF! (hair cut care forum)
laugh.gif

Back