Am I Being Synical or Do All Men Cheat ?

I'm just now coming back to this board and I realized that I misspelled cynical ...whoops !:lachen:

Really though you ladies, I'm not illiterate, I was just tired ...and cynical :drunk:

many do but not all...and i don't for a second belive that just because some couples do not air their dirty laundry in public is a sign that it doesn't happen...I know of many women who choose to not devulge thier husbands infidelity....hence the "SO are blissfully silent" stance.

Last edited:
I'm just now coming back to this board and I realized that I misspelled cynical ...whoops !:lachen:

Really though you ladies, I'm not illiterate, I was just tired ...and cynical :drunk:

:lachen: it was really bothering me but i didn't want to say anything!:lachen:

ITA.

HOWEVER, some of the mess that goes down in here - clear cases of women walking around with BLINDERS on. And it seems like women, moreso than men, are so afraid to have that "where do we stand" conversation - assuming that because SHE wants to be in a monogamous, committed, dating relationship, that he wants and will act on the same "want". Like there's some magic formula to know when a man is committed to you:

"we hang out" + "he takes me out to dinner" + "I met some folks in his family" + "we have sex" = "He's all mine".
:nono2:

My girl once made an analogy to women and shoes. How we have different pairs for different purposes and we try different brands until we find one brand we like - and then all of a sudden we've got a closet full of 'em... men are the same way. Ain't no magic formula. They try different women until they decide its time to settle down, then they find one they like and bam! He's out the game. I don't understand why that is so hard for some folks to understand...

tell it chile!

Back