ALTER EGO GARLIC DEEP CONDITIONER!!

My friend has relaxed hair, and she loves this conditioner. She paid almost $40 for the second bottle, but she said it's the first one she has used to make her hair feel and look good.

Hey ladies...I know some folks are worried about the price, especially as it may or may not work for your shedding. I found this link https://www.bluebeez.com/goods_detail.htm and they have a smaller amount on sale for less than $20.00. I just ordered. Hope this helps someone else whos on the fence because of the price.

It is Just A Great Conditioner! :love2: That's All there is too it. I initially purchased it because I was getting ready to start Mega-Tek. However, I did not get the "shedding" from MT that I anticipated. (based on others experience)

But, this Conditioner...my, my, my....I can't say enough about it, except to say, I will always have this product in my Arsenal.:yep: It is extremely moisturizing and overall, just a really good conditioner/deep conditioner.

And the price...It's Worth it. You're Worth It. Your HAIR is Worth it.:blush:
Especially if you cut out some of the more "cheaper" unnecessary items and 'invest' in this one good conditioner. IMO: It will be well worth it.

Hey ladies...I know some folks are worried about the price, especially as it may or may not work for your shedding. I found this link https://www.bluebeez.com/goods_detail.htm and they have a smaller amount on sale for less than $20.00. I just ordered. Hope this helps someone else whos on the fence because of the price.

I was coming in here to post this, too. :yep: I get mine from bluebeez, also. This is one of my true, die hard staples!

And the price...It's Worth it. You're Worth It. Your HAIR is Worth it.:blush:

Yes!! I will say this to the end, nothing moisturizes like this conditioner, so the price pays for itself in the end. I am so glad I found this because the only other moisturizing DC that did a great job for me is WEN's mask. However, 4 oz. of the stuff costs $70.00!!!!! I will gladly pay the $30 for my Alter Ego instead :yep:

It's Definitely The Business! And with Steam.......Chile' you ain't said nuthin':blush:

*exits thread to find it for tomorrow's wash day*:lick:

So im on Bluebeez and once again im confused, loL!!! The two are different prices??? and they say different things on the containers, which is the better product?? One says garlic hair treatment and the more expensive one says NEW nourishing garlic conditioner, WTH???
Did something change in the new packaging??

So im on Bluebeez and once again im confused, loL!!! The two are different prices??? and they say different things on the containers, which is the better product?? One says garlic hair treatment and the more expensive one says NEW nourishing garlic conditioner, WTH???
Did something change in the new packaging??

They are the same. Just make sure you get the one with garlic. The prices are different because they are different sizes. One is 500ml and one is 1000ml. I'm getting the smaller one first to see how my hair responds.

I just checked bluebeez myself and I saw the same size 1000ml for two different prices...then I checked the ingredients and maybe two things are not there on the new one. I'm going to search online b/c someone posted on a review about it (not here) what's different about it as far as ingredients are concerned. I wonder though if they both still give the same effect....has anyone tried both and if so...do you see any difference?

The Impac Ego Hot Oil Treatment with Garlic is almost exactly the same as the regular Impac Ego Conditioner except it comes in the 1000ml (one liter) size. The product description is the same, the directions for use are the same, and the ingredients are exactly the same, in the same order, except:
• Benzyl Alcohol replaces Phenoxyethanol as ingredient #9;
• Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile is not included;
• FD&C pigments are used instead of non-FD&C pigments (FD&C refers to USA Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic regulations).
• Methylisothiazolinone is not included.
The product has “hot oil” in its name but you don't heat it; it is used like any other conditioner.
I copied this off the internet...but this is exactly what I noticed between the two ingredients. Thanks to the poster!

After all of the talk about it's ability to help with shedding I finally caved in and got a 500ml jar from bluebeez.com. I thought this would be a great time to try applying it because my hair is in braids and I have good access to my scalp (the product directs you to apply it to scalp). Anyway, my hair is in braids so I haven't been able to see if it's helped with shedding but my new growth is EXTREMELY soft. Like, even softer than when I use my beloved Patene Renewal Mask. I'm hoping I refuse to turn it into my main deep conditioner because of the price...but if it works on the shedding, price or not, it will become a staple.

I've only used Nutrine Garlic Con and it helped tremendously.

Has anyone tried this?
Energizing Hair Loss Shampoo 1000ml + Energizing Hair Lotion + Garlic Treatment 1000ml

Alter EGO Hair Loss Combination Set
$89.95

Bumping this
I actually bought this before coming upon this thread and now I'm so happy that I did! I just had a baby and the shedding is crazy now. I will use it today after co washing and see how it makes my hair feel. It's natural btw. Anyone getting great results with this??

I got into the US on Thursday night and the package was waiting for me at my SO's house. I co-washed with my Alter Ego Hot Oil Treatment last night and my oh my does my hair feel like silk, even with it airdried!!!! Hopefully I see a difference with the shedding because that was my main reason for purchasing..........this may become a staple.......:yep:

Ladies!! I finally found a great dc in the alter ego garlic. I cannot believe how soft it makes my hair! I've also heard this is a good dc to keep shedding/breakage at a minimum. It is a bit pricey- $23.00 for the smaller bottle, but I think worth every penny! Has anyone had good experiences with this dc?? I'd be interestes to see if I am alone in believing this dc provides superior results.

I tried this today and oh my! My hair is extremely soft and my rollerset turned out perfectly! I wonder how often I can use it... my plan is to use KBB hair masque one week and this on the other (alternating between the two)

You all are right! It is an Excellent Conditioner. I initially bought it for "Shedding" but it ended up being a Favorite and a Staple.:grin:

And it feels extra especially good Steaming........:yep:

You all are right! It is an Excellent Conditioner. I initially bought it for "Shedding" but it ended up being a Favorite and a Staple.:grin:

And it feels extra especially good Steaming........:yep:

Aaah, yes, steam. :lick:
I knew it would come up soon enough..:rolleyes:

I have to stock up. I am going to give birth in the summer and I'd like to be proactive in case I experience post partum shedding the second time around.

I've been out for a while, I need to run out and get some!! Ohhhh, the soft roller sets I get from this conditioner! I need those back in my life.

I'm going to buy this once I finish my Kenra MC. They're roughly the same prices. It's cheaper online than what I find it for in BSS in nyc.

Back