ALTER EGO GARLIC DEEP CONDITIONER!!

Which one is it?

417P5lhz4hL._SS500_.jpg

or

51-dLv4x-yL._SS500_.jpg

This is a hot mess!!!! I'm in Italy and have never seen this product. :wallbash:
I about to go ransack every hair and beauty salon I can find (which is quite difficult because I haven't seen a real one yet). Boo!!!!

It would be pitiful if I have to order this online! :nono:

here are the details wheat germ if that a protein?

Product Description
Impac Ego with Garlic still the best Hot oil treatment with (Garlic). This special cream, rich of peptydes, vitamins and mineral salts which derivate from wheat and garlic represents an excellent substitute for hair treatment with animal extract. It leaves the hair soft and strong and it is ideal to use on treated hair, such as bleached, dyed and permed. Crema enriquencida con peptidos, vitaminas y sales minerales extraidos del trigo y de ajo. Representa un excelente substraccion de los tratamientos con extracto de placenta. Ideal para el cabello con tinte, permanente y deolorantes. HOW TO USE (MODO DE USO) : after shampooing the hair, apply the treatment all over the scalp, wait for few minutes then rinse with water. Recommended to be used after shampooing, leave it on for about 15 minutes to have the best results. Aplicar sobre el cabello despues de lavado, dejar actuar por 10-15 minutos, a vapor luego acclarar con abundante agua y proceder con el peinado/estilo. INGREDIENTS INCE (CTFA) : Aqua(Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dipalmytoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Cyclomethicone(Cyclopentasiloxane), Limonene, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, C.I. 11680 (Pigment Yellow), C.I. 74160 (Pigment Blue 15:1), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Extract), C.I. 12085 (Pigment Red 4), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Allium Sativum (Garlic Extract), Cochlearia Armoracia (Horse-radish Extract), Ferula Assa Foetida (Asafoetida Extract), Methylisothiazolinone. SIZE : 500 ml / 16 fl oz

This is a hot mess!!!! I'm in Italy and have never seen this product. :wallbash:
I about to go ransack every hair and beauty salon I can find (which is quite difficult because I haven't seen a real one yet). Boo!!!!

It would be pitiful if I have to order this online! :nono:

check out their site i thing it can tell where in italy you can find it
the locator is under construction right now but check back

http://www.alteregousa.net/Default.aspx

Hi ladies, I'm thinking about using this to DC once a week but I'm curious, is it a protein DC?

I Purchased and Used this conditioner w/heat. Felt extemely moisturizing.Plan on using it again w/heat on my next wash day. Must ration it out due to the price :( But Overall: Love it. Love it. Love it.

I like this stuff. Makes my hair feel soft and strong, but it slightly over-hyped for the price. My hair felt just as soft and strong from my Aphogee 2 Min or Organix Coconut conditioner. I didn't have any issues with shedding, so maybe that is why I don't see a huge difference.

Also, when I used it following my KeraCare Dry & Itchy Scalp shampoo, it made my scalp feel like it was on fire. I had to rinse it out immediately. I used it before that and since w/ no problems, but I still didn't like that & I probably won't re-purchase it.

:grin:i just tried this tonite and i love it! i loved that it was soooo moisturizing.
definitely a keeper. i hope it helps with my shedding. i started to notice alot of shedding going on in the past week or 2.

I think it contains a little wheat protein. In the Poster's reply that listed the ingredients I see it has "Wheat" which is a very mild Vegetable Protein.

I think of it more as a Uber Moisturizing Conditioner. I use it with Heat. Very Pleasant Smell. And it is suppose to greatly help with 'Shedding.' I haven't been experience shedding, but it is definitely Moisturizing to the Max.

Is it safe to use a week after a relaxer? I bought this and can't wait to try it. Wondering if it'd be safer it I wait at least a two to three weeks after my relaxer before using.

Is it safe to use a week after a relaxer? I bought this and can't wait to try it. Wondering if it'd be safer it I wait at least a two to three weeks after my relaxer before using.

Its def safe to use anytime after a relaxer; even the same day. Its a regular DC

I love this conditioner. It's my favorite out of the DC's I currently have (Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and Hairveda Sitrinillah). My hair is in great condition after using this. Followed by Salerm, my newgrowth is uber easy to manage.

I had been using this as my "proteinlike" conditioner, but it is too moisturizing for me. Now, I'll just use it as a moisturizing DC. I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I just purchased this last night along with the Cren drops. I'm really hoping this stuff works because I'm shedding like craaaazzzy! I plan to use the conditioner only on my scalp and then use my regular cond on the rest of my hair when deep conditioning. Any other suggestions ladies?

I just got my Dr Christopher's Oil of Garlic and an extract blend of Horseradish root, Thyme, Yarrow. I'm going to add a little to my conditioner and let it sit on my scalp for my weekly DCs when I start shedding. I haven't started yet but sometime in the fall it will start.

I'd like to give this DC a try. My only issue with the ingredients was that I didn't see garlic anywhere on the list or at the very least wayyyy down on the list. I'd have to mix some garlic oil in it...

I'd like to give this DC a try. My only issue with the ingredients was that I didn't see garlic anywhere on the list or at the very least wayyyy down on the list. I'd have to mix some garlic oil in it...

That was why I never picked it up either...I was recently thinking about trying it also w/ added garlic oil but after skimming through a lot of these post I think I may try it alone first.

I love this conditioner.. Question though, I see the two different types,.. i've been under the impression they were the same thing, are they??? I buy whichever I see 1st in the bss because I thought they were the same????:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

I just purchased this last night along with the Cren drops. I'm really hoping this stuff works because I'm shedding like craaaazzzy! I plan to use the conditioner only on my scalp and then use my regular cond on the rest of my hair when deep conditioning. Any other suggestions ladies?

If you're shedding, DC your entire head of hair with this. It stopped my shedding in it's tracks.

I love this conditioner.. Question though, I see the two different types,.. i've been under the impression they were the same thing, are they??? I buy whichever I see 1st in the bss because I thought they were the same????:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed
There's an old jar and a new jar --same formula, just new packaging.

Back