ALTER EGO GARLIC DEEP CONDITIONER!!

so i found it tonight!! and near me too! i got that and some silicon mix. it's YALL fault!!!

anyway, think the garlic treatment is good to use after a protein treatment? or too much?

LOVE IT! I used it for the first time over the weekend because my shedding from MT was starting to be too much. Kept it on for about an hour and a half to two hours and my hair was loving it! Soft, smooth and not shedding. Plus, nice smell. The smell did linger for a few hours put was all good after that! One more use with results like that and it is definately staple status.

I used this yesterday actually and my hair is so soft and moisturized!!! Does anyone use this as a leave-in also..It's not super thick;Would it be too much?

TIA

None of my local BSS sell dominican or italy conditioners, I have to go to a whole nother area to get my dominican conditioners and last I checked they didn't carry Alter ego. I am gonna order it online since it's free 2 day shipping. I see the one with the old packaging is cheaper too so I'm ordering that one :grin:.

ETA: I am sooooo happy, something told me to call the BSS and see if they may have gotten the Alter Ego line since I haven't had to go there in awhile and they have it! Woohooo happy dance!
Your local BSS should sell it or any Dominican Salon. It's worth the price for soft/shiny hair!

Last edited:
After 2 yrs. of wanting to try this stuff it better be the bomb! I jumped on 76 then 95, to arrive at the BSS and it cost way more than the online price and they only sold the large one. So of course I bought it, but didn't get the other things on my list I surely didn't intend on spending about $55 on some darn conditioner today! I'll be back with my review after my t-up.

its the bomb ive been using it for years. i need to purchase some more the 1000ml even though its more expensive it goes along way. but i try not to use it all the time because i dont want to become immune to its effect so sometimes i use

yhst-2926993581959_2038_11346700

or this

yhst-2926993581959_2038_9032017

Last edited:
So I have been looking for a replacement for my 10 n 1 and I bought this after all of yall reviews... I also got highlights and noticed a few more strands than usual in the brush...

Someone asked if it was ok to use this after a hard protein like aphogee but noone answered... any one know?

So mad, I went all over the world hunting for this and STILL have yet to use it....is this uber moisturizing? My bff needs something for her dry hair, I wish I could get her to join here!

So mad, I went all over the world hunting for this and STILL have yet to use it....is this uber moisturizing? My bff needs something for her dry hair, I wish I could get her to join here!

IMO, its not super moisturizing...i prefer the alter ego energizing and rebalancing cream for more moisture if you're going to get alter ego.

hth

So I finally used mine....this must be protein, no? My hair feels stronger like I did a protein treatment. I had a lot less shedding too. The slip was awesome and the scent wasn't bad after a few minutes lol.

Is this available in the uk?

I've done a google search and I cant find it listed in the UK :nono: ... There was a cheeky ebayer who had the 1000ml tub and said she had used some and was still charging 20+ quid for it.. I was tempted!! I wish I save it so I could find out her source!!

I might have to get this for my best friend. She's a 2 OR 3 type and has experienced shedding... and damaged ends. She doesn't dye her hair or heat style. She thinks it's from stress, so maybe this will help?

Back