After the Not-so-Big Chop Pics!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

I uploaded a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure (I hope). Here's the link http://public.fotki.com/Naturali-t password is lovely. It's the second folder.
Flahssssss.gif

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET YOUR ROLLERSET NATURAL HAIR TO LOOK THAT STRAIGHT WITHOUT A FLATIRON?? I DIDNT THINK IT COULD BE DONE. I GOTTA GIVE IT TO YOU, YOUR HAIR LOOOKSSSSSSS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL.VERYYY GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!

GORGEOUS HAIR!!! I was waiting for the new pics, but luckily Tonya had a pic of you in her album to tide me over until you posted these
laugh.gif

Pictures are so lovely, your hair is growing very fast and it is so thick. I look forward to more updates.

Okay, BBSuga, the flight from TN to MI can't be that much.... I can afford a few days to put you up in a hotel too b/c I need rollersetting lessons from YOU for REAL.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
And throw in a flat twisting seminar too.
laugh.gif
Your hair looks great & your styles are super cute!!!
bow.gif
Keep Growin'!

Your hair is beautiful!! I love your twistout and how the heck did you do that rollerset? I tried doing one once but it came out a mess!

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET YOUR ROLLERSET NATURAL HAIR TO LOOK THAT STRAIGHT WITHOUT A FLATIRON?? I DIDNT THINK IT COULD BE DONE. I GOTTA GIVE IT TO YOU, YOUR HAIR LOOOKSSSSSSS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL.VERYYY GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it all started when I had a perm. I would go to the shop and get a 'body wrap.' Oh,it would have some body in it in the shop,but when I would step outside
shocked.gif
I would have a fro. After going to several beauticians and trying different perms I concluded that my hair was just meant to be fro-ish,even with a perm. I decided to save my 30-45.00 and give a try myself and after some trying,it paid off. Okay,off my soapbox-just had to give you my 'mystory.' When you are rollersetting natural hair,you have to use more rollers than you would with permed hair,because it is thicker. What I did was while my hair was damp, I applied the leave-in to each small section to be rolled and applied my moisturizer. Since my hair was already detangled from the K-Cutter
cool.gif
,I could use a thin rattail comb with ease. Then I would keep my hair as straight as possible while I rolled it- this cut down on the lumpy-bumpys.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
GORGEOUS HAIR!!! I was waiting for the new pics, but luckily Tonya had a pic of you in her album to tide me over until you posted these
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh girl-you are making me blush.LOL

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
Your hair looks great! Do you dye it or is that your natural color?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my natural color. I have had highlights before and the perm even 'colored' my hair for me,so I decided to leave my hair alone. It was hard though and to think about it, I still have some Texture and Tones Flaming Desire in my bathroom cabinet
scratchchin.gif
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
Okay, BBSuga, the flight from TN to MI can't be that much.... I can afford a few days to put you up in a hotel too b/c I need rollersetting lessons from YOU for REAL.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
And throw in a flat twisting seminar too.
laugh.gif
Your hair looks great & your styles are super cute!!!
bow.gif
Keep Growin'!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh girl- I am out of school for May,August and December
grin.gif
. I need a vacation on the real! And oh, the rollersetting technique is no charge as long as you pay for what you mentioned in your post,plus some hair products and a Dominican Blowout,if they do them in MI!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my natural color. I have had highlights before and the perm even 'colored' my hair for me,so I decided to leave my hair alone. It was hard though and to think about it, I still have some Texture and Tones Flaming Desire in my bathroom cabinet
scratchchin.gif
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you do it! I'm waiting on my hair to grow out some more and I'm going to cut off my T&T Bronze ends. My natural hair looks so much better compared to my dyed hair, IMO. I mean I really like my color, but the darker hair looks "healthier" I guess just because dark hair always looks healthier to me. I would love to have naturally jet black hair & w/o the relaxer I'm closer to that than I thought.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww girlie, no color's touching this head for a long time. You are right-the jet black looks so much healthier.
smile.gif

scratchchin.gif
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you do it! I'm waiting on my hair to grow out some more and I'm going to cut off my T&T Bronze ends. My natural hair looks so much better compared to my dyed hair, IMO. I mean I really like my color, but the darker hair looks "healthier" I guess just because dark hair always looks healthier to me. I would love to have naturally jet black hair & w/o the relaxer I'm closer to that than I thought.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Back