After a breakup...

This reminds me of what a friend said to me about "processing" (male of course). He said, "haven't you been processing while you were with him? The breakup was the result of the processing" Lol

This reminds me of what a friend said to me about "processing" (male of course). He said, "haven't you been processing while you were with him? The breakup was the result of the processing" Lol

I like your friend's though process:grin::lol:

It depends on how you feel . If no strong feelings were involved i would date straight away ,if i was in love i d wait until the "hes the only man in the world " feeling goes away which could take a couple of months ,i d still chat and flirt with other men regardless ,keep toying around with my options until something good comes up.
I m a Sag afterall
Ot: GeorginaSparks you look gorgeous in that avi pic

Last edited:
gErHPsB.gif

GeorginaSparks Where did this come from, because it is killing me! :lachen:

I broke with my ex on Friday and met my new SO on Saturday. I don't believe in waiting unless I'm extremely broke up over it

My boyfriend and broke up today. Within an hour, I was back online. I already have a new prospect that looks promising.

It's been about a year for me. I really needed to work on my issues. I haven't had a man ask me on a proper date. I hate this chilling thing they like to do.

Back