Spin off : after break up let's be friends

I never used to be friends with any ex's and then I met a guy who was friends with all his ex girlfriends. Now I am friends with several of my ex's. He's not one of them though... :lachen:

My ex of four years ago sent this when I asked why he was messaging me..... Yeah. No. You and your surprise ex wife and surprise 2 kids can miss me. Moving on swiftly and not trying to be friends.

Dahayle is going on in his avatar pic tho...

If you were meant to be "friends", when you first met you'd have been friends. You cannot go backward. Once you've been all in each others bodies, it's really hard to pretend like you're just cool beans with each other. IMO, when it is over, it's over. Unless there are children in common, we have nothing else to talk about.

^^
Nothing more to add....I have always felt that way as well.

The request to remain friends seems to stem from a sense of selfishness. I mean really? People who are going to friends will be REAL friends regardless.

But, to just be available for someone to "check in" just because THEY are curious about what I'm doing? (more like lonely - or worse for attention).

No! I have no energy to feed attention whores, or curious Georges. And most of all - I don't want to satisfy any need he may have.

Yeah Really!! No!

Only recently I decided to cut off those exes or Dating folks that linger around for attention or to see who or what I'm doing....took me long enough.

Last edited:
Back