adequate,... TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!

aloof one

To your niece after the Nair incident! I bumped ur thread earlier in the day, and I wanted to know what happened?

Did you sue?
Has it grown back any?
Did you have to whoop some butt?
What happened to those girls?

I get the feeling I wasn't supposed to ask, I give up, you can't even PM her because her profile is private. Why do folks do that?

I get the feeling I wasn't supposed to ask, I give up, you can't even PM her because her profile is private. Why do folks do that?

I was trying to figure out twhy he private profile as well. Maybe someone had a bad experience? I dunno...***shrugs***:confused:

Originally posted by al00fone

You can still PM a member even if their profile is private. Just click on her name in her avatar. And a drop down menu will appear; and the second option is for PMs. Sometimes I make my profile private; but you can always PM me.

You can PM them if you click on their name in a thread. A little menu will pop up. Or you can go to your pms and just type their sn in and then you can PM them that way. Also, there's a whole thread in OT that asks why people make their profile private. :look:

Back