"A Vermont Cocktail" to Boost Hair Growth

I've been drinking 2 tablespoons of acv & molasses along with 1 tablespoon of msm for about 6 months now. It has replaced my morning coffee. I drink this for a variety of reasons. I have seen my hair thicken up, my nails got stronger, I was able to drop my iron supplement, my hair has stopped thinning and I pray that my fibroids are shrinking. I will have them check at my next doctor's visit.

Thanks for the post and it's encouraging.

Oddly enough I had all the ingredients at home and made this a few seconds ago.....not bad. I am always cold so this should definitely help to warm me up some and if my hair reaps benefits from it then it's a go.

I've been drinking 2 tablespoons of acv & molasses along with 1 tablespoon of msm for about 6 months now. It has replaced my morning coffee. I drink this for a variety of reasons. I have seen my hair thicken up, my nails got stronger, I was able to drop my iron supplement, my hair has stopped thinning and I pray that my fibroids are shrinking. I will have them check at my next doctor's visit.

Snuckles Does the msm give the tea a bitter taste at all?

Thanks in advance for your response

Back