"A Vermont Cocktail" to Boost Hair Growth

Just wanted to report that since doing this for the last few days, I have lost 4.5 pounds and I havent done anything else! For those who are wondering, it tastes good too (to me :yep:) Reminds me of prune juice.
Thanks Isis. HTH someone who's on the fence.

Your right... I was trying to figure out what it tasted like and it does taste like prune juice. Congrats on the weight loss. Do you use the lemon and the honey as well?

I'm jumping on this. (blackstrapp molasses, ACV, I already do the carrot juice)

Question: the lemon juice...are you guys using fresh lemon(s) juice in water or actually using lemon juice out of a bottle???

This is what I'm referring to...TIA

Hey Mrs. Houston!

I put cut up lemons in a pitcher of water for my fridge, and use bottled lemon juice for the water bottles I take with me to work. I don't think it matter that much which one you use.

BTW, your baby is so durn cute! I just want to hug her! :hug2: Wait, I see lots of blue...is it a him? Either way, adorable! :lachen:

Hey Mrs. Houston!

I put cut up lemons in a pitcher of water for my fridge, and use bottled lemon juice for the water bottles I take with me to work. I don't think it matter that much which one you use.

BTW, your baby is so durn cute! I just want to hug her! :hug2: Wait, I see lots of blue...is it a him? Either way, adorable! :lachen:

Excellent idea. Thanks for the info.

You'd be surprise how many people think "he's" a girl....All BOY:yep: I guess they all look the same at this age.:grin:

Just wanted to report that since doing this for the last few days, I have lost 4.5 pounds and I havent done anything else! For those who are wondering, it tastes good too (to me :yep:) Reminds me of prune juice.
Thanks Isis. HTH someone who's on the fence.
You're welcome and congratulations on your weight loss! :clapping: It always makes a regimen easier when you see results quickly and when it tastes good too! Since your body is already responding, your hair must be also. :yep:

My next door neighbor has been drinking this tonic daily since she was a child. Her mother drank this and made them drink it daily for overall health benefits. My neighbor's mom died at age 105, my neighbor is currently 100 and her sister is 98. They are in good health with no strokes, heart problems, arthritis, like most of their other elderly neighbors that are much younger than them. The 98 year old sister still drives. She always told us we should drink this, maybe there's something to this.

My next door neighbor has been drinking this tonic daily since she was a child. Her mother drank this and made them drink it daily for overall health benefits. My neighbor's mom died at age 105, my neighbor is currently 100 and her sister is 98. They are in good health with no strokes, heart problems, arthritis, like most of their other elderly neighbors that are much younger than them. The 98 year old sister still drives. She always told us we should drink this, maybe there's something to this.

Wonderful story :yay:

I am pretty sure it has to do with the Alkalinizing benefits of this drink...I know I used to always look at my grandma like she was crazy because she drank Alka-seltzer daily, but now I understand that this helps to alkalinize her body and hopefully make her feel better

Now if we can get her to be more positive, drink water, take her medicine, stop drinking beer, stop chewing tobacco, and eat her vegetables...she'll be on the right track:lachen:

this sounds great I gonna have to make a trip to whole foods in the next few days. Thank you So much Isis for posting this:grin:

I have everything except for the blackstrap molasses in my cupboard. What type of honey are you all using? Whole Foods is about 5 minutes from my job, so I can run by there on my lunch break.

I tried it and I love this combo! A few days b4 I tried to down a tbsp of the molasses and it was not happening. :nono: And I feared I would have to toss the stuff b/c I had no use for it.

Isis, this is right on time!

I will subcribe as well. I can't wait to hear the benefits of this one.

Thanks!

Isis, great post! Thanks!

I'm always on the look out for health tips. I maygive this this a try for a few months and see if there are any noticeable benefits :yep:

I do a slightly different version of this at night. I use the raw ACV, raw honey and mineral water. I use to wake up stiff, not any more. I noticed that taking it I don't have menstrual cramps anymore. This is a keeper.

I do a slightly different version of this at night. I use the raw ACV, raw honey and mineral water. I use to wake up stiff, not any more. I noticed that taking it I don't have menstrual cramps anymore. This is a keeper.

Excellent tip...I may try drinking before bed too and see what happens

I have been drinking this for a week. I have Fibromyalgia and have not had one ache. I have also lost 5 lbs which I didn't expect. I can't imagine what it will do for my hair, but I like the other results.

This is good stuff.

RZ~

I use to drink 2-3 cups of hot water with a tbsp ACV plus tbsp black molasses (good for those with fibroids) daily but stopped over the last 4-5 months. It does help with cramps as well as keeping the weight off.

I didn't like the flavor with the molasses but maybe adding the honey and lemon along with only 2 tsps of black molasses will help (I do like ACV plus honey - tastes like lemon tea to me).

I'm going to restock on my work supply of Bragg's ACV so I can drink at least a cup at home as well as one at work (have a bottle of molasses at work as well as all of the ingredients at home).

I am loving this I wake up cold and to have this as my first morning warmer upper....is great ...thanks for this recipe....I might start drinking one in the morning and one at night....and splitting up my vitamins and takling them with it since warm water is best for taking them to help absorb why not a warm vermont cocktail????

I have been drinking this for a week. I have Fibromyalgia and have not had one ache. I have also lost 5 lbs which I didn't expect. I can't imagine what it will do for my hair, but I like the other results.

This is good stuff.

RZ~
That is amazing about your fibromyalgia (and weight loss)! :up:

I'm about to get some more Bragg's. I also prefer blackstrap molasses since it has the most vitamins and minerals in it (compared to regular molasses). :driver:

That is amazing about your fibromyalgia (and weight loss)! :up:

Thanks for posting this thread......I am using raw honey, but will try the Molasses when the honey is all gone. :lick:

This will be a keeper. I will be getting the family on this next.

RZ~

I'm really happy to hear all the postive feedback and the added weight loss component is welcomed news:yay: I'm also subscirbing to this thread and will post results.:afro:I definately could use thicker hair.:yep:

Back