A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

This vendor has been through the ringer, back, and through it again. She's had health issues and the whole 9. I just want her to get herself together before she sells anymore stuff. I like the Coconut Lime oil and want to try some other stuff. However for as long as this thread has been around, I have only ordered once because she has had really bad CS issues since the get go...sort of along the lines of Soultanicals.

@Aggie
Yeah, I supported her when she 1st launched (on Etsy) and stuck with her throughout the years she's been in business.

Truthfully, last year things started getting a little "rocky" with her.

I was especially a STANs of her Cleansing Conditioners - especially since they were 16oz bottles and performed well.
@IDareT'sHair

I didn't know her cleansing conditioners were really good. Hmm, perhaps something to consider when she gets back firmly on her feet.

@IDareT'sHair if you want, I can send you my GM.

I was going to offer as well.

After earlier this year, I put my stuff away. I know my cousin and I went crazy. After she started acting up a bit, I just slowly used what was open and put the rest away. I've been eying the pineapple coconut lime, so I put her on BF list hoping she gets it together. Really hoping. Really hoping and praying.

I was going to offer as well.

After earlier this year, I put my stuff away. I know my cousin and I went crazy. After she started acting up a bit, I just slowly used what was open and put the rest away. I've been eying the pineapple coconut lime, so I put her on BF list hoping she gets it together. Really hoping. Really hoping and praying.
You and me both @Saludable84:yep:

@IDareT'sHair that might be it. I just know it has pineapple. I've been eyeing it for a while now. I want it so bad.

@Aggie I figure one or two items won't kill me but it's still my money. Her website isn't closed. I'm still very scared based on the last fiasco but I would hate to see another good company go under :( she's got to get her sheeeeeet together.

@IDareT'sHair that might be it. I just know it has pineapple. I've been eyeing it for a while now. I want it so bad.

@Aggie I figure one or two items won't kill me but it's still my money. Her website isn't closed. I'm still very scared based on the last fiasco but I would hate to see another good company go under :( she's got to get her sheeeeeet together.
@Saludable84

I couldn't agree more. I really hate that she is so bad at her customer service skills right now.

Back