A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

@trclemons
I wonder why she just didn't go ahead and send your product?:angry2:
Well it started with she was waiting on the ingredients; then, she said she was making it; and finally, she claimed she didn't have a bottle for it.

She sent a coconut strawberry cleansing conditioner and a 5 day moisture butter that I did not order and I think she was hoping I would accept those items and not ask for the Brazilian cocoa cleansing conditioner I really did order.

I always wondered: at any point, did she reformulate.

In the way beginning, I got a few items from the Exchange Forum and I hated them. Gave em to my cousin and she would order and I would take and try stuff here and there. The only thing ever consistent was GM.

Hello all, I am looking for a less expensive sub for Qhemet moisturizers. I am willing to try this vendor (pj desperation). The gm with its gross creepy name sounds like a good fit. How long is shipping taking right now?

SOOOOOOOOO Idk if its been mentioned, but there's a new website. lol Anyone try to order recently? I've been wanting to try for years, but these bad reviews keep me from it.

Hey yawl, HQS site is back up and it still looks the same but the BOGO deals are all gone. I know this because Bianca sent me an email stating that the site was back up and that she was aware that I had gotten a refund with my last order on her site but that she will send the products anyway If I so desire. So guess what? I said yes since I'm not paying for them anyway.

I might as well get something for my pain and suffering, right? I really do miss having that Greaseless Moisture on back up. I'm on my last jar as it stands. I think I had ordered like 6 of them so I'll be good for a long while IF they arrive to my doorstep :look:.

Hey yawl, HQS site is back up and it still looks the same but the BOGO deals are all gone. I know this because Bianca sent me an email stating that the site was back up and that she was aware that I had gotten a refund with my last order on her site but that she will send the products anyway If I so desire. So guess what? I said yes since I'm not paying for them anyway.

I might as well get something for my pain and suffering, right? I really do miss having that Greaseless Moisture on back up. I'm on my last jar as it stands. I think I had ordered like 6 of them so I'll be good for a long while IF they arrive to my doorstep :look:.
I will believe it when you receive it. Keep us posted!!!

I had the same experience as you did ( ordered but never got my products/refund etc) . She sent me the products for free with an apology email.

I had the same experience as you did ( ordered but never got my products/refund etc) . She sent me the products for free with an apology email.
Well, I hope she does the same for me because I never received my Brazilian Cocoa Cleansing Conditioner and was issued a refund, but I really wanted to try that conditioner.

Well, I hope she does the same for me because I never received my Brazilian Cocoa Cleansing Conditioner and was issued a refund, but I really wanted to try that conditioner.
I wonder why she skipped over you. I hope she comes through for you too.

Okay, I made a purchase yesterday since HQS is back with a 50% Sale and a B1G1 Free on certain items while supplies last.

I also had a convo with her via email after placing my order and she was energetic, enthusiastic and ready to go! So, I took a leap of faith and made a purchase. *crosses fingers*

Her Cleansing Conditioners has always been one of my Summer Favs and I couldn't resist.

Strange thing....I just pulled out my last jar of GM earlier in the week. Hopefully, things work out for this young lady.

Okay, I made a purchase yesterday since HQS is back with a 50% Sale and a B1G1 Free on certain items while supplies last.

I also had a convo with her via email after placing my order and she was energetic, enthusiastic and ready to go! So, I took a leap of faith and made a purchase. *crosses fingers*

Her Cleansing Conditioners has always been one of my Summer Favs and I couldn't resist.

Strange thing....I just pulled out my last jar of GM earlier in the week. Hopefully, things work out for this young lady.
Keep us posted. I'll see how it goes with you before I take a leap.

Back