A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

So sad though. She started out so good. I loved her Cleansing Conditioners.

@NaturallyATLPCH
I use to STANS for those Cleansing Conditioners. They were an Absolute Summer Fav:love:

But, after wondering last Summer if I would ever get it, I didn't even bother to order this Summer.

We went through the same thing last summer, but I think everyone finally got their orders.

She's increasingly gotten bad.

And got the nerve to be Talmbout "A Back to School Sale":lol:

I agree with y'all about The Slip. It was garbage. I use it to detangle with, along with some oils and some AVJ.

The slip conditioner was pure garbage on my hair. I gave the conditioner to my mother and she gave me back (this woman will keep anything lol)...I ended up giving the conditioner to my sister's friend. What annoyed me was that the ingredient list she had on the website did not match the container.

Okay I picked up my HQS package from the courier this afternoon and I actually don't have to scream my head off. She actually got my order right plus she gave me one extra sample of Greaseless Moisture. So for now I am happy BUT that doesn't mean I will be reordering from her:nono:. I learned my lesson - just don't go through this again!

The HQS Greaseless Moisture really is very good at moisturizing my hair. I really like that one so far. I mean I have endless curl definition for days :yep:.
She has good products. It's just a shame her customer service is so horrendous.

I like the GM, all of the coconut lime oils, 5 day moisture & cocoa Brazilian twisting crème. I heard the cocoa Brazilian CW is good too, so hopefully she will mail it to me this week and I will report back on it.

She has good products. It's just a shame her customer service is so horrendous.

I like the GM, all of the coconut lime oils, 5 day moisture & cocoa Brazilian twisting crème. I heard the cocoa Brazilian CW is good too, so hopefully she will mail it to me this week and I will report back on it.
@trclemons

Have you gotten ANY of the products that you ordered from her last month when you posted that BOGO sale?

Okay I'm not crazy about the Puttiful but my two nieces that have fully relaxed hair loves it a lot so I gave the 2 sample jars to them, They said it has great hold without flakiness plus they are using it as an edge control. They like it even more than their actual edge control. I sure hope they stay away from my stash of other goodies.

Ladies,

Bianca actually called me and said she was just seeing my message that I sent her a couple weeks before my package got here to me. She said she had NO access to her website because her Web Designer got up and just left without showing her how to get into her own website - this I don't believe because ain't no way I'm going to have a website and not be able to get into it from the administrator point of view.

She really has a lot of serious issues, and is trying desperately to get back on her feet, or "so she said." She said she will be closing down the site on Saturday and putting it back up in September. She said she had lost everything and is now getting it together with her life and her business.

I agreed that she should put stuff out of stock until she can get everything back in perfect order before trying to sell all alone with no one to help her. I also told her that it's not that I'm callous or anything but when I've spent my money for products, I want my products. If you can't handle it, then put stuff out of stock until you get it all together.

Last edited:
@Aggie
I seriously doubt I'll ever get my missing product. *That stinks*
@IDareT'sHair

I'm so sorry about this. Bianca talked with me for at least 15 minutes. She has some serious issues going on in her life. She even said she was living in a hotel for a month because her aunt who she was living with foreclosed her house and all her products, ingredients, equipment, everything was lost and she had to start all over again.

Hence the nervous breakdown she had. She ended up essentially homeless. I really think she needs to pray hard and get real close to God because He is the only one that can help her - provided she told me the truth of course.

@Aggie, I feel really bad for her if it is true. It seems like something happened because have been saying she has been pretty ok. I'm only giving her the BOTD because when I was trolling, she told me not to order. I didn't even know you could text a vendor.

I hope she gets it together because from what I have tried, I've liked. I didn't care for her stuff in the beginning but I have no issues with her stuff now.

@IDareT'sHair

I'm so sorry about this. Bianca talked with me for at least 15 minutes. She has some serious issues going on in her life. She even said she was living in a hotel for a month because her aunt who she was living with foreclosed her house and all her products, ingredients, equipment, everything was lost and she had to start all over again.

Hence the nervous breakdown she had. She ended up essentially homeless. I really think she needs to pray hard and get real close to God because He is the only one that can help her - provided she told me the truth of course.

Wow. I said a prayer for her. What a tough situation. Glad to know these details. Hope she can recover!

@Aggie, I feel really bad for her if it is true. It seems like something happened because have been saying she has been pretty ok. I'm only giving her the BOTD because when I was trolling, she told me not to order. I didn't even know you could text a vendor.

I hope she gets it together because from what I have tried, I've liked. I didn't care for her stuff in the beginning but I have no issues with her stuff now.
@Saludable84

I hope she gets it together too because I already like a few of her products myself and I know that Greaseless Moisture is a potential holy grail. If I can be assured that she will get back on her feet, I won't need another moisturizer for sure.

I still think I'll wait for a LHCF thumbs up after her relaunch. Been lurking to see how all this plays out. Regardless of her circumstances and trials you all are still out of your money and don't have the products. Sorry not sorry!

Wait:
Why can't she return the money since she can't get the product out?

I don't know, but from what I have read and understood she is promising extra products and sending out tracking numbers. Has anyone asked her for a refund?
I have asked but I had put through a claim with Paypal and they checked with her. After that, I got a tracking number that seemed to be bogus at first, but paypal stayed on it and confirmed that it was legit and next thing I know, she sent all of my products. But it was just the hassle of having to put through the claim in order to expedite the shipping of my products that annoyed me.

I have asked but I had put through a claim with Paypal and they checked with her. After that, I got a tracking number that seemed to be bogus at first, but paypal stayed on it and confirmed that it was legit and next thing I know, she sent all of my products. But it was just the hassle of having to put through the claim in order to expedite the shipping of my products that annoyed me.

I see YOU in that avi @Aggie :2inlove:

Back