A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

I'm officially :sad:

Today Paypal sent me this but I really didn't want these products anymore - I just wanted my money back instead. I would have preferred to spend my funds with NG or APB or even SSI. We shall see if this package actually gets to me.

Your seller has provided shipment tracking information in response to your claim. We used the shipping company's online tracking service and found that it confirms delivery of the merchandise. As a result, this case has been closed. We're happy we were able to help you resolve this issue.

Transaction Details

Case number: PP-004-967-226-752

Seller's name: Texture Care Labs

Seller's email: [email protected]

Seller's transaction ID: 18189522RV506141S

Transaction date: 11 July 2016

Transaction amount: -$51.75 USD

Your transaction ID: 44513108TV200213T

Oh and check this out, Bianca only need you to file a claim with paypal to put fire under her butt to ship your products to you. So my suggestion, dispute at 7 days after ordering and then a week later, escalate your dispute into a claim and within that week you should see some movement of your package with the shipping company. Maybe that's how it has to be done to get your package from her.

We'll see if my package is actually complete or not once it gets to me so that's another headache I would have to deal with.

Here's what USPS has on their site for my package from HQS:

• On Time
  • Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, August 11, 2016

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
  • Priority Mail 2-Day™
Features:
    • USPS Tracking®
    • Up to $50 insurance included
      Restrictions ApplyPriority Mail Insurance info icon

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
August 11, 2016 , 8:43 am

Delivered, To Agent

HALLANDALE, FL 33009

Your item has been delivered to an agent at 8:43 am on August 11, 2016 in HALLANDALE, FL 33009.

August 11, 2016 , 8:41 am

Sorting Complete

HALLANDALE, FL 33009

August 11, 2016 , 7:48 am

Arrived at Post Office

HALLANDALE, FL 33009

August 10, 2016 , 9:27 pm

Arrived at USPS Destination Facility

OPA LOCKA, FL 33054

August 9, 2016 , 8:07 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

CHICAGO METRO HUB

August 9, 2016 , 6:56 pm

Departed Post Office

ITASCA, IL 60143

August 9, 2016 , 4:31 pm

Picked Up

ITASCA, IL 60143

August 7, 2016

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

@Aggie
I would be too.:angry2: What did you get for $51.00?

Here's what I ordered @IDareT'sHair. I put the total price so you can see the actual breakdown of the sale and shipping cost.

Your Order Contains...

4oz Trial Size (Choice: The Slip - Deep Conditioner)

BOGO 7 pc Sample Pack

BOGO Greaseless Moisture

BOGO The Slip - Silk Protein Hydrating Conditioner

Cocoa Kisses Brazilian Cocoa & Honey Twisting Creme

Subtotal: $76.75 USD
Discount: -$35.00 USD
Shipping: $10.00 USD
Grand Total: $51.75 USD
Payment Method: PayPal

Your Order Contains...

4oz Trial Size (Choice: The Slip - Deep Conditioner)

BOGO The Slip - Silk Protein Hydrating Conditioner

Cocoa Kisses Brazilian Cocoa & Honey Twisting Crème

@Aggie
Never tried these. I had "The Slip" Several times but Swapped or Sold it w/o trying.

I need to look at the 7 pc Sample. Isn't it a bunch of scented Coconut Oil(s)?

@Aggie
Never tried these. I had "The Slip" Several times but Swapped or Sold it w/o trying.

I need to look at the 7 pc Sample. Isn't it a bunch of scented Coconut Oil(s)?

@IDareT'sHair

No it's this one:

1448645138429__20253.1448645641.1000.1000.jpg

The sample set includes 1 of each:

Greaseless Moisture

The Slip - Hydrating Conditioner

Coconut Mango Repair Mask

Botanical Peppermint Coconut Repair Treatment

Puttyful - The Anti Gel

White Tea & Lemon 5 Day Moisture

Coconut Lime Oil

@Aggie
Yeah, I just went out there and looked at it. Nice collection.

Many I have never tried like the 5 Day Moisture, Puttyful.

I still have a Jar of the Botanical Peppermint DC'er (I think)? If I didn't Swap it.

My "Big" Thing with this Line was the Cleansing Conditioners & The Greaseless Moisture. And I liked the fact that you could get from 4oz to 16oz sizes, which was another selling point.

Last edited:
@Aggie
Yeah, I just went out there and looked at it. Nice collection.

Many I have never tried like the 5 Day Moisture, Puttyful.

I still have a Jar of the Botanical Peppermint DC'er (I think)? If I didn't Swap it.

My "Big" Thing with this Line was the Cleansing Conditioners & The Greaseless Moisture. And I liked the fact that you could get from 4oz and 16oz sizes, which was another selling point.
@IDareT'sHair

If only she had her act together, she could make a lot of money just from us here alone. We've proven that when we like a product AND the merchant selling said product, that we buy until the inventory is OOS! We keep merchants we like in business.

@Aggie
We've supported her over the years (you can see that by the date of this thread) when she 1st Launched on ETSY.

So, she knows how we get down.

However, she has gotten worse over the years. Her behavior & business practices have steadily gone downhill.

The slip conditioner was pure garbage on my hair. I gave the conditioner to my mother and she gave me back (this woman will keep anything lol)...I ended up giving the conditioner to my sister's friend. What annoyed me was that the ingredient list she had on the website did not match the container.

The slip conditioner was pure garbage on my hair. I gave the conditioner to my mother and she gave me back (this woman will keep anything lol)...I ended up giving the conditioner to my sister's friend. What annoyed me was that the ingredient list she had on the website did not match the container.

@ms.blue
Whoever I swapped it with probably trashed it too.:lachen:.....:look:

Um...Sorry Gurl. *whoever got it*:eek:

@Aggie
We've supported her over the years (you can see that by the date of this thread) when she 1st Launched on ETSY.

So, she knows how we get down.

However, she has gotten worse over the years. Her behavior & business practices have steadily gone downhill.
@IDareT'sHair

I Know for sure that was the first and the last opportunity I will be giving her. She gets one pass, and that was it!

@ms.blue

Thanks for sharing. This tells me I might have to doctor it up a bit or use it as a prepoo with some kind of melted butter or some hot ceramide oil to it. I really wished I had ordered some marshmallow root powder or burdock root powder to boil and add the mucilage to it to get me some slip with it. I might still get some though:look:

ETA:

I'll try it straight up first to see how my hair likes it then doctor it up if it's not good.

@Aggie
She's had x4 years (I just went back to look at the date of this thread). And like I said, we've supported her greatly while her CS, follow-through etc...has steadily declined over the years.

I use to go hard in the paint for her Cleansing Conditioners especially for Summer, but after last Summer when folks could barely get their orders, I started to look at a lot of other options.

I still have x1 16oz Coconut Lime Cleansing Conditioner which I considered a Staple.

I should have KIM.

@Aggie
She's had x4 years (I just went back to look at the date of this thread). And like I said, we've supported her greatly while her CS, follow-through etc...has steadily declined over the years.

I use to go hard in the paint for her Cleansing Conditioners especially for Summer, but after last Summer when folks could barely get their orders, I started to look at a lot of other options.

I still have x1 16oz Coconut Lime Cleansing Conditioner which I considered a Staple.

I should have KIM.

There are no more opportunities to make a great first impression for me. It.Is.Over!

Back