A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

Okay here it goes:

I called and texted Bianca a few times and she has literally put me on ignore. I used Whatsapp and could see her online but she refuses to even open my messages and read them. I think she put me on 'ignore'. I'm really annoyed about this. I told her that I already escalated my Paypal dispute into a claim and that she has not even responded to the claim and that I need her to respond and refund me my funds.

Nothing! Absolutely nothing from her. This is definitely deliberate on her part. She does not value her customers at all:nono:. I can't wait for the 6th of August to see what Paypal will do about this.

Okay here it goes:

I called and texted Bianca a few times and she has literally put me on ignore. I used Whatsapp and could see her online but she refuses to even open my messages and read them. I think she put me on 'ignore'. I'm really annoyed about this. I told her that I already escalated my Paypal dispute into a claim and that she has not even responded to the claim and that I need her to respond and refund me my funds.

Nothing! Absolutely nothing from her. This is definitely deliberate on her part. She does not value her customers at all:nono:. I can't wait for the 6th of August to see what Paypal will do about this.

If she doesn't respond to PayPal by close of business on the 6th, they will immediately refund all of your money back to you. And, she deserves a good punch in the face for her behavior. I will forever side eye anyone that patronizes this heifers business in the future. She doesn't deserve it.

If she doesn't respond to PayPal by close of business on the 6th, they will immediately refund all of your money back to you. And, she deserves a good punch in the face for her behavior. I will forever side eye anyone that patronizes this heifers business in the future. She doesn't deserve it.
listen, I told her I would let everyone here know what she did to me and so many others in this forum alone. God only know how many countless others she is doing this to. So sad :sad:.

She will never see another red copper from me:nono:.

I was given her number and told if I order from her, just call her and I should have no issues with my order.
:campfire:
I hope you don't do anything crazy like that. She rarely answers that phone if she know you're calling about an order that ALREADY made with her and paid for. Once your money is in her hands, that's it! You can kiss your hard earned dollars goodbye.

Okay here it goes:

She never responded to my claim and I was rewarded by paypal so hopefully you will get the same result.

I hope you don't do anything crazy like that. She rarely answers that phone if she know you're calling about an order that ALREADY made with her and paid for. Once your money is in her hands, that's it! You can kiss your hard earned dollars goodbye.

You saw that emoticon? I am not playing with fire. I should not have to do alladat.

Oooh don't do it @Saludable84 . Not even one small order. I really would like to punch her in the nose, but thankfully I'm not a violent person :boxing:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I made a cart and the total for 8 items is delicious. Oh man. I feel like, I already know I won't get it til Christmas, so I can blame myself but I really am just anxious to give APB my money.

I texted that fool. She still ain't text me back. I already don't like her :bat:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I made a cart and the total for 8 items is delicious. Oh man. I feel like, I already know I won't get it til Christmas, so I can blame myself but I really am just anxious to give APB my money.

I texted that fool. She still ain't text me back. I already don't like her :bat:
:lol: My sentiments exactly.

Okay I just checked and Paypal just gave me a tracking number left by Bianca I presume and want to know how I'd like to proceed? What do you ladies suggest I do? Should I still request my funds because I went on USPS to try and track the package and USPS is saying this:

Tracking Number: 9405503699300371203894
empty.png

error
  • The Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request. Please verify your tracking number and try again later.

Back