A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

I have been trying not to send her over the edge, so I have not filed a PP dispute yet. I will text her and give her until next week before I file.
Last yr, I had to file a paypal dispute because after I believe 2 months, she still didn't ship the missing item that she promised. Doesn't make sense to give her the benefit of the doubt when she doesn't seem to care about providing what you paid.

@IDareT'sHair

:nono: Nada! Still waiting:look:
Ditto.

I even texted her on Wednesday to let her know I received a complete notice on July 14th, but had not received my products. She said she would check the shipping information because she mailed my products.

I haven't heard anything else from her, since she went to "check". But, if my products aren't at my P.O. Box on Thursday, I am filing a PP claim. I'm not interested in working this out, I just want my refund because I am like Birdman: I'm finished and I'm done!!!

Ditto.

I even texted her on Wednesday to let her know I received a complete notice on July 14th, but had not received my products. She said she would check the shipping information because she mailed my products.

I haven't heard anything else from her, since she went to "check". But, if my products aren't at my P.O. Box on Thursday, I am filing a PP claim. I'm not interested in working this out, I just want my refund because I am like Birdman: I'm finished and I'm done!!!
Me too.

My dispute and claim are in with Paypal already and they are waiting for her to respond, but 4 days later, and nothing from her there either. She has until August 6th, and paypal will let me know what my next step will be.

I received a personal call from Bianca today saying that she was unable to track my package, but she is sending a new shipment out today and will send me the tracking number.

If I don't have a tracking number or my products by this Thursday, I will proceed with my PP claim on Thursday night.
This girl really has too many issues and should not be doing any kind of business whatsoever. I am sick and tired of all her sad stories and I don't want to hear any of them anymore.

My package came on Saturday.
I had completely forgotten about it. She left out one of the conditioners - I think everything was buy one get one free but I ended up with nine so I am like whatever.
Hopefully yours will come as well

@PJaye
Yup.:nono:

You Did.:perplexed:
I repent for my disobedience and I will definitely listen to you next time.

Aw, I'm just teasing in order to inject a bit of levity into this tragic situation. There's nothing to repent; we've all received less than stellar service over the years. Besides, this vendor is a hoot, and has difficulty meeting demands even when she's alert and all of the lights are on upstairs. She's the one that needs to be ashamed and repentant.

Back