A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

This happened to me last year, April 2015. I had the same "Awaiting Payment" message for my order number. I emailed asking her was there an issue and provided her the PP transaction number. I received no response. I think I ended up emailing her 3 times and she never responded. I filed a PP dispute. She never responded to that. I got my refund and refused to buy from this vendor again.

I couldn't quite figure out how she decided which orders to fulfill and which emails to respond to. Other people were communicating with her, yet my emails were ignored. Other people's orders were processed without any problems. Yet my order remained unfulfilled. She had me wondering if she was one of my relatives and that stuff was personal. Lol.

I hope you ladies receive your products or refunds without too much more hassle.

@IDareT'sHair

I totally agree. :yep:

I ordered a few things on the 11th and my order status on her website is "Awaiting Payment" but my paypal account is indicating that she has my money. What is that about?

I have only had good experiences with Bianca. I hate that she is doing this. She has some good products. Her conditioners detangle my hair easily and make my curls pop. I love the Moisture Rich Poo ( you can just feel the moisture). This is so far the best poo. I also love the puttyful and the GM(not the smell).

Hydroquench Systems Order Update:

I texted Bianca today about our products at 12:50pm and she responded at 1.31pm. I told her that I wasn't very fond of being ignored as a customer and that she should at least try to answer her customers queries even if she says products will ship in 2 weeks, 3 weeks, just say something! Don't just ignore us because doing so only hurts her business. I told her we want to support her but she has to meet us halfway.

Could you believe it but she actually called me back. Naturally I was shocked because I wasn't actually expecting a response.

I asked her about the shipping timeline of our products and that there was a major concern on the forum in regards to it. She indicated that she will be shipping out products this weekend and that she had suffered a nervous breakdown which she will tell us all about soon.

Well we will see how this goes. I will give her a little more time now that she actually called me back.

I asked her about the shipping timeline of our products and that there was a major concern on the forum in regards to it. She indicated that she will be shipping out products this weekend

@Aggie
I thought it was shipping out last weekend?:ohwell:

I really like her a lot, but at this point, I have zero confidence.:nono:

Truthfully, I should have known better because her company has not really been active and has had the same Sale up since 2015.:perplexed:

I have no one to blame but myself.

Last edited:
She said she had a nervous breakdown. I don't think she is strong enough to run her business. She certainly can't seem to keep up with the customers demands. Idk...

@Aggie
That is probably why her web-page hasn't changed since 2015.:(

Again, I say, she should 'suspend' sales until she feels up to dealing with demanding PJ's like us.:giggle:.....:look:

I feel bad for her and wish her well.

Last edited:
@IDareT'sHair

Yes we are quite demanding and I agree, she should suspend sales until she can handle it better :yep:.
I haven't followed this closely, but read enough to start coveting the Greasless Moisture. I won't purchase because this is too much drama for some hair stuff.

I wonder if she could just go ahead and sell her business? Then she could cash out, and relax...and we could get the product!

Last edited:
I haven't followed this closely, but read enough to start covering the Greasless Moisture. I won't purchase because this is too much drama for some hair stuff.

I wonder if she could just go ahead and sell her business? Then she could cash out, and relax...and we could get the product!
Now there's a thought that just might work as long as it is someone responsible and customer service-minded:yep:.

I agree that she should have suspended sales and not have the website up and running if she's having personal issues. I wish her the best and I feel bad for her situation if it's the truth, however, money was still sent to her for these products and she's been saying she's going to ship since last week which still hasn't happened.

I too, blame myself for this impulse purchase. I should have just KIM.

@IDareT'sHair I recieved the package today and I got 2 GM and a 4 oz of White Tea & Lemon 5 Day Moisture. Honestly, you need to get your money back because you're supposed to get another jar. I was even mad when I read that you only recieved 1.

Even if these products work for my hair, it will suck because I don't want to buy anything from her after this situation.
She said she was sending everyone a free GM, so you should have received 3. I was really trying to work with her, but I am waving the white flag of surrender because I can't do it anymore. :giveup:

Back