A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

Been using GM.

I have 1/2 Jar in my Fridge, which I thought was an full unopened jar until yesterday.

So, hopefully, things are being processed and ultimately shipping out soon.

Soooo, how are things going with this merchant right about now? I understand she had some issues that she worked out but how are things with her now? Anyone? @IDareT'sHair, @trclemons, @Anaisin? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
@trclemons
Maybe a Freebie for you but what about errbody else that purchased from her? :angry2:

And what happened to errthang was shipping this past weekend?:censored:

#lessonlearnt.

I told her I conveyed her message about shipping products over the weekend and none of the ladies in the hair care forum has received a shipping notice. Then, I asked her how did she want me to respond to everyone and she said she was shipping everything today and everyone would receive a free 4 oz Greaseless Moisture.

I am trying to keep hope alive, but if I don't receive a shipping notice this week, I will file a claim with PayPal.

Last edited:
I am trying to keep hope alive, but if I don't receive a shipping notice this week, I will file a claim with PayPal.
@trclemons
Thank you so much for staying on top of this for us. :flowers:

I really like "B" a lot and had nothing but good experiences from her and her Company/Products in the past, but she has been MIA for most of 2016 like another poster mentioned, which gives me serious pause.

I filed the dispute. Still haven't heard anything back from her, so maybe it will still come.:perplexed:

Back