A Lil-Growth and a Lil-Color (new pics)

moneychaser

Hello,
I just updated my album. It looks like I am about 3 inches away from bra-strap
ohwell.gif

I also touched up my color. In an effort to maintain my hairs health, I just re-colored a the top portion of my head. It really gives the appearance that my entire head is color. The color is Honey Blonde Brown (Miss Claroil)
grin.gif

Check it Out!
http://public.fotki.com/Denali03/

I love that last pic. The fullness and color is beautiful.
smile.gif
You'll be hittin' brastrap before ya know it!
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Gorgeous color.
smile.gif
Girl, your hair is getting SO LONG!
shocked.gif

Work it OUT!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Really, thanks
grin.gif

Everyone keeps telling me my hair is getting long but I eally can't tell any difference.

Your color is pretty shade of brown. Your hair is coming along very nicely indeed. You will be at bra strap in no time.

I
love.gif
that color! And your hair has really grown and increased in thickness! Just an aside, it was a surprise to see your face, because all this time, I thought it was you in your avatar!
lachen70.gif
Is that a celebrity in your avatar? Anyway, you look great! Keep up the good work!
up.gif

Your hair is off the chainz girl!!! You go!! You ahve great progrss and you are adding yet more pressure for me to colour my hair!!!

trampoline.gif
Thanks Ladies....
I don't know about bra-strap its about that time for a trim again...I plan on going to my SOs barber, to avoid any mishaps/SHS Beatdown
laugh.gif

Hopefully I will be bra-strap by the end of the year
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ubavka123 said:
I
love.gif
that color! And your hair has really grown and increased in thickness! Just an aside, it was a surprise to see your face, because all this time, I thought it was you in your avatar!
lachen70.gif
Is that a celebrity in your avatar? Anyway, you look great! Keep up the good work!
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks.. Thats Meagon Goode in my Advatar
laugh.gif

Very Nice Denali!!!! You are on the grow!!! Dayummmm, girl! It looks sooooo nice, thick, full and healthy!!
smile.gif
shocked.gif

Great idea, coloring only the top.
smile.gif
Looks good!

girl, how can you not notice your hair growing
smile.gif
Your hair looks wonderful!

I love the color....I want to do mine but I put a black rinse in my hair about two months ago, so I dont know if color will take....

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Gorgeous color.
smile.gif
Girl, your hair is getting SO LONG!
shocked.gif

Work it OUT!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Really, thanks
grin.gif

Everyone keeps telling me my hair is getting long but I eally can't tell any difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

girl, your hair is LONG! how dare you keep it bunned up at our lil meet
spank.gif
tongue.gif

Back