My new COLOR…

I am fascinated by your beautiful hair!!! The color is remarkable, shiny, healthy,simply beautiful. Your hair is a prime example to all non-believers that women of color can have beautiful healthy hair :)

ETA The cap method is recommended for clients with hair 6 inches or shorter in length. The foil method is suggested for clients with longer length per pulling longer hair through the cap can lead to breakage & it is painful. I have used the cap on longer lengths before :nono: . It is a quicker method than foiling.

Last edited:
Your color looks great. The foil method is not painful at all. I say try that the next time too.

Thanks Ladies for the love and compliments. :kiss:

*JenniferMD: Yes, you're right, it was worth the pain. :)

*Webby: Yes, I’m very tender-headed, so it may not be as painful for most.

*Mrslee: Yes, it’s best to wait until you feel it's in great condition, but from the looks of your pics, it looks very healthy.

*Myco: I’ll pm you the info. This was the first time I’ve ever been to her, but overall I was satisfied. I will continue to do my own hair, but may go to her for color.

*Lorraine: Hey, sorry I haven't been on much, but the BF keeps me busy and I've been working out 4 days a week. ;) Yeah, I also wanted to try a professional this time and I felt comfortable with her, because she was recommended by someone who also gets highlights from her.

*1Specialk: Sure, I’ll try to keep everyone updated on the progress of my color.

*Hair2day: Thanks for the info. I also think, the longer your hair, the more it will hurt trying to pull it through the cap.

*Brownstallion: Yes, she rollerset the top portion and I sat under the dryer. Then she hot curled it to smooth it out.

Oh yeah, my hair is actually a little lighter than it appears in the photos.

Again, thanks ladies for the love and inspiration. Your lovely comments have reassured me about the color, because I wasn't that sure about it at first. Thanks! :kiss:

Last edited:
Your hair looks lovely.
The foil method is definitely not as painful as the cap method and you get just as good or even better results.

Back