A Hot Red Mess!!!

Is that guy really a stylist or does he work for the circus? Becuase every person he puts on his page looks like a clown 4 real.

If she likes it and can afford it, then more power to her. I wouldn't do it to my head, but freedom of self-expression is a beautiful thing and I am thankful that we have that right. However, I am very sad about the incorrectly quoted Scripture though.

DAMN IT!!! you have to warn people when they're going to watch some seaborn phuckery!!!! I WOULD HAVE SKIPPED THIS ONE!!!

i shake my fist at you... I SHAKE MY FIST!!!!
al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg

Im soooooo done with a celebrity seaborn -_-

I feel like he hates black women lmao!!!! That is just hateful!!!! What else would allow him to do that to ppl.......

Hold up wait a got darn min....why and Trina got this style in it....

Probably cuz trina has a smidgen of sense....not much cuz she be looking hood fab.....but Trina would not wear that foolishness

im soo off Ms Haiti too that broad is crazy! and she always look strung out:drunk:

Only Celebrity he could have possibly styled was lil kim back when she had the pink, green and yellow wigs on the "crush on you" video....and even she dont do that no mo'.......guess he came in business a lil too late in the game :lachen:

Uhhhh, no you're not naive. He asked them. These folks are going running errands, going to the club :blush: :nono: Now, they need to be ashamed. :lachen:

Maybe I'm being naive, but do those folks actually walk out on the street like that? :lol:

ETA: Ok, I think these folks are playing with us. These styles look like wigs and they're laughin too much. It looks set up. I hope I'm right. :pray:

Last edited:
I do believe Haiti and that other girl (the one with the fake booty and face that said she wasn’t black *looks* ) are "exotic dancers". And I don’t mean regular strippers I mean they some straight hood SKRIPPERS (with a K)! Because they always talking about going to the "club". I think the girls with the most outrageous styles/colors are either SKRIPPERS, have no job or work somewhere were people look/act and dress just like them!

Do you subscribe to Seaborn? Every time I see your name with a title like this I know you tombout one of his creations. :lachen:

:rofl: @ Seaborn getting annoyed with the way she keep talking when he was trying to end the video.

Do you subscribe to Seaborn? Every time I see your name with a title like this I know you tombout one of his creations. :lachen:

:rofl: @ Seaborn getting annoyed with the way she keep talking when he was trying to end the video.

Heck naw lol! He is ALWAYS on my Youtube "Recommended For You" videos! I guess when I watched one of his vids, Youtube remembered him for me? His train wrecks are always popping up on my home page!:ohwell:
:lachen::lachen:

Celebrity Seaborn videos disturb me on a very deep level. I am concerned about the psychological states of all who are involved. SMH to the max!

Back