Another YTBer to Admire (LeobodyC5 - She's natural)

Wow, her hair is awesome. When I saw it and heard her talking about pre-poos I knew she had to be a member of somebody's hair forum. I think her length looks great on her. Occasionally when some people's hair gets to be that long they look a bit like Cousin It. But hers looks great.

Her hair is out of this world! I loved the way it looked after she oiled it. Her air dried wash and go, my jaw dropped. Wow, she was able to handle all her hair so quickly! :blush: Oooo, she got one of them remote control cameras. Fancy!

She inspires me with all that long hair and how quickly she tames it!:notworthy I long to have hair this gorgeous one day.:yep:

Interesting person..nice hair..something is a little off but I'm not too sure.:perplexed

I see where you are going with this:sekret:. I wasn't going to say anything and I still ain't but I SEE.

Her hair is nice. Omg when it dried I was like damn. Them curls are magnificent. I am so jelly. I love big hair.

I see where you are going with this:sekret:. I wasn't going to say anything and I still ain't but I SEE.

Her hair is nice. Omg when it dried I was like damn. Them curls are magnificent. I am so jelly. I love big hair.

Go to her fotki....she has younger, school-age pics. I'll admit that her aura had that "she's too pretty, fabulous and well-dressed not to be....", but she is. She just reminds me of a quintessential 80s version of "that girl" :yep:

Leo's hair is great. She is so contentious about her diet too. She makes no apologizes for how she lives and I love that.

Leobody is FABULOUS! I have been a stan of her Fotki for months, but again, I didn't know she had videos. You gotta see her fotki. her hair's fabulous, her clothes, make-up, muscle cars, etc.
FABULOUSNESS!!!!!!

Wow....she looks fabulous. I wish I was pretty like that. I'm a year younger than her and I don't look womanly like that...I still look teeny bopper :perplexed:nono: It's hard not to be jealous of her looks....she made me feel self conscious....I subscribed to her channel. She is truly inspiring me to be the best I can be. :yep:

Last edited:
Very pretty lady and nice length/thickness. But, believe it or not, I really wouldn't like to have her texture. It suits her, but I don't like the way it hangs. It must be easy to style, tho.

Her hair is absolutely divine!! Thanks OP for posting!

Goshhhh, I can't wait until I have all that length!

I was gonna post this too because I've only recently found Leobody's YT vids. I've been following her fotki for years and know her from BHM. Her hair is beyond words amazing!!

Back