A guy tweeted about me while we were on a date

Harina

Not me. The question is a real one. The answer in the vid is supposed to be one of those funny, ironic things. Either way I think that's some messed up ish.

A Guy Tweeted About Me While We Were on a Date. Weird?

Ask the Office Guy No. 47

In the age of social media, it’s always interesting to see new, technology-driven ways in which people can be a-holes. Here’s one: Our reader’s date tweeted “can’t wait to tap this” while they were still out together. In this Ask the Office Guy, Dan shares his take on this WTF? situation.

http://www.dailycandy.com/all-citie...ail:EDIT:EW:20110831:23&refcd=email:604494:23

White guys are talking like that now? Tap that? I'm surprised that he even told her that he had a Twitter account if he was going to be typing all of that.

I swear, this increase in social media, texting, and virtual communication has really made men into LAZY, chauvanistic pigs!

Or...maybe they were always like that all along, but with the increase in technology we're just seeing/reading about it more. :look: :ohwell: :nono: I miss the good ol' days when EVERYONE'S business and personal thoughts weren't on blast 24/7!!! Smh... :nono:

I swear, this increase in social media, texting, and virtual communication has really made men into LAZY, chauvanistic pigs!

Or...maybe they were always like that all along, but with the increase in technology we're just seeing/reading about it more. :look: :ohwell: :nono: I miss the good ol' days when EVERYONE'S business and personal thoughts weren't on blast 24/7!!! Smh... :nono:

That's exactly why I will nto get facebook. I swear 95% of social netoworking is just to see if someone looks good or not.

Sooo how did she find out he said it?? Was she also tweeting on her phone on a first date??

Edit** never mind, my old arse saw the video finally:lol:

Thats pretty damn foul.

-A

Last edited:
Back