A Fun Quiz To Identify Your Feminine Archetype

How so? I get the same sense, but I don't know why.

Sorry, I meant to answer this sooner, but I got sick :(

I don't know, I just noticed people get in their feelings when I don't give them attention :giggle:
But, I do remember one of my male friends in high school said "you I could get a man to do anything", and everyone agreed. So, maybe that ties into the goddess.

6-1.png

I was skeptical (but intrigued since I love Betty Draper) but the longer description was on point.

dominant_-loversecondary_-maidensecret-weapon_-3.jpg

Why can't I copy this part?
At any rate I'm tied for the Sophisticate and The Boss. I've done the test three times to see if it changes and it switches between the two or it ties the energy of The main ones: The Lover and The Sage. This time they tied neck to neck. One time one was behind the other and that switched the other time only from slightly changing a couple answers that could go either way depending on my mood. So I'll just say I'm both after looking at the descriptions. Either way, both times I took it both the lover and the sage are neck and neck each time and some of the others are pretty close too like The Mystic (breathing down my throat by a percentage of a percentage away from the other top scores and I can see why because I have some mysterious enigma qualities) and The Queen, not sure how they would tie in to other sub categories. So yay I guess? :lol:

I looked at the descriptions and I am never jealous (if a guy doesn't give me what I need, he's gone) so they are right about that. I don't think about and ponder why guys do what they do. If their actions don't match their words or they don't please me, they're gone. Also the description is right spot on, men are usually wrapped around my finger (tee hee because why not? ) but they are usually strong guys in postions of power (because I like strong intelligent men who kick arse at work, like why not? And who know how to treat a woman kindly, lovingly, and generously at home). They have to fall in line or move :rofl: . I don't like beta men though so they have a mix where they can bend for me in some way where they are an alpha to the world but they adore me, and usually agree with my perspective and will give me what I want. But I don't want a walk over, so they will stand up when it is important, but usually want to cherish me, and spoil me, not fight against me because I'm so reasonable in what I want anyways.

I agree with the part about when a man knows you don't need him (not pretending you don't but really don't) it ignites their fire to chase, because that often happens and they stay interested because of this. The only part that I don't agree with is the hunting men for sport because I don't have time for games but I guess that's because I'm also a balance of The Sophisticate and that energy. The whole sophisticate parts I agree with is disarming men with wit and charm, I'm told that often. They're drawn to that and also I am interested in holding a guys mind and heart in my hand because that's how you have them, not by swinging from a pole imo (though if someone wants to do them, I've found this is the way to get a guy with my energy and I'm celibate until marriage so the other way just won't work anyways). Also the whole heroes only need apply thing is so true because I only attract ambitious accomplished men. When I was at the mayo clinic getting treatment some of the top doctors ended up asking me out afterwards and my mom was like, she couldn't understand why in my worst state, looking like ish, I was still attracting the top dogs in the place :rofl: . Same thing happens in NY, the people I attract are always top tier, and in California the same thing happened (top 1-10 percent money makers...who knows why? My relatives say its a libra thing but IDK, it's a me thing). Oddly I'm more interested in what is in their heart and minds but it is good to know they usually have their ish together. And I definitely leave something to the imagination so I guess I'm a good mish mash of both of the two archetypes after looking at the descriptions.

The Lover -------------------------------------------------------------- 80%
The Huntress --------------------------------------------------------------60.95%
The Maiden --------------------------------------------------------------73.33%
The mother --------------------------------------------------------------71.43%
The Mystic --------------------------------------------------------------79.05%
The Queen --------------------------------------------------------------78.1%
The Sage -------------------------------------------------------------- 80%

Last edited:
I got the Mystic.

People tell me all the time I have an earthy, hippy vibe that I don't think is that pronounced but I guess something is there. :lol:

So I took this long arse thing twice (I like my online quiz results to be accurate lol) and got the Ingenue both times. I wish she wrote more in the description box :/

3-1.png

I got The Boss, and I agree.

They assigned me for clinic rotations to one of the toughest Trauma Surgery preceptors, and one of my classmates wanted to switch with me and our Clinical Professor said No, I put isioma85 with that attending physician because I know she won't email me every week complaining about how hard it is and whining, she'll roll up her sleeves and get the work done no questions asked. I was like well damn I didn't know faculty saw me like that :lol:

http://www.womenlovepower.com/seduction-archetype-quiz/

I really like this website. It’s about the power of beinb feminine & how it translates into relationships. There are 13 archetypes & you can take the quiz to figure out yours.

The quiz is kind of long though. It took me about 10 minutes to complete lol
**** no's what I am can somebody tell me please... my results said something along the lines of Mystic being my dominant lover archetype and Enigma as my secondary archetype. As you can see my lover is under 70%. Wish I had taken a screenshot now as you may not be able to help me without it duh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190627-025859_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190627-025859_Chrome.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20190627-025854_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190627-025854_Chrome.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I think that result is Enigma because the percentage for mystic was higher than that for lover. I know what you mean, why can't it just spit out 'Your result is _____'?
No I think GraceJones could be right as her lover is still over 70%. I think that only applies if the Lover archetype is under 70%. Someone correct me if am wrong though as the results are complicated and confusing

Last edited:
**** no's what I am can somebody tell me please... my results said something along the lines of Mystic being my dominant lover archetype and Enigma as my secondary archetype. As you can see my lover is under 70%. Wish I had taken a screenshot now as you may not be able to help me without it duh.

Because your Mystic percentage is the highest, your dominant archetype is the Enigma. I think she's saying your Lover needs to be active over 70% to fully develop your Enigma archetype into it's best. It was pretty confusing for me too because my Lover percentage is lower than 70%.

http://theseductivewoman.com/2016/04/13-feminine-seduction-archetypes-the-enigma/

The Sage is at 72%, Queen and Mystic are tied at 65%, Lover is low at 47%.

The Boss is my dominant and I disagreed at first because it's now how I want to see myself since I've been working on being softer and more feminine. After reading more, taking into account my MBTI result and considering this is based on my instinctual reactions, it's accurate. I've been suppressing it for years because I prefer to be more chill but I do have a naturally dominating personality. I can't be in a relationship with a man that's not a truly masculine alpha male because I will walk all over him at the first sign of weakness. I'll literally never be able to respect him.

The Enigma (Mystic) - I think I got this because of how introverted I am.
The Empress (Queen) - I like being single so I disagree with the part about being unfulfilled if not in a relationship. I do value marriage but I'm aromantic so I won't be marrying for love.

Typing this out was like a stream of consciousness that helped me understand myself better. I should start writing in a journal lol.

Last edited:
My result is The Siren. I get it- the energy. I agree with the write up for the most part but I've never considered myself a Samantha Jones.

I got Gamine. Which I can see. I’m very playful and I do feel very much like a teenager still. I’m trying to mature up though

Back