9 Month Transition Progress....

ilah

9 months in the bag, 3 officially more to go. Lets see if I can resist the urge to chop before that time.:lachen: Sometimes I feel like I'm looking at someone elses hair LOL.

Tried at least 4-5 times to upload but I keep getting errors.
I do have a Fotki though.

Link in siggy.

Finally figured out that I had to resize the darn pics...I gues the resolution was too big or somethin'. Anywho, here you go!!

DSC00203-2.jpg

DSC00215-2.jpg

DSC00228-2.jpg

DSC00232-2.jpg

DSC00239-2.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! It looks soft and shiny! I can't wait to where you are! How fun is it learning about your texture? I feel like my head is not my own too. :grin:

Beautiful! It looks soft and shiny! I can't wait to where you are! How fun is it learning about your texture? I feel like my head is not my own too. :grin:

It's too much fun when it's time for a progress check. Especially when I get to go through the pics my boyfriend helps me take -

As far as trying to figure out what my hair type........I'm still not that sure. I think it's a 4b.....but I read here that 4b doesn't have a deffinate curl pattern but in some places I see a pattern and other places not so I'm confused....but for conversations sake I'll just say 4b :lachen:

It's too much fun when it's time for a progress check. Especially when I get to go through the pics my boyfriend helps me take -

As far as trying to figure out what my hair type........I'm still not that sure. I think it's a 4b.....but I read here that 4b doesn't have a deffinate curl pattern but in some places I see a pattern and other places not so I'm confused....but for conversations sake I'll just say 4b :lachen:

I'm confused too. I call myself a 4a/4b mix for the same reasons! :grin:

Back