18 Month Transition Over! I BC'd!! Pic Heavy

Wow! Your curls are beautiful! I wonder if I will be able to last long with my transition. I think with all that great looking natural hair I would have done the same thing!

Sorry for just repsonding to some of the comments but I'm just getting back in from Christmas vacation. Thanks ladies for all the comments!

wow your hair looks just lovely!!!!!! you are starting 2011 off on the right foot.. :-)

Aww...thanks so much godsflowerrr! I absolutely love your new siggy pic! You've got some awesome growth and retention!!

Im so happy you BC'd. I was tempted to cut the rest of ur ends through my monitor the last time you showed us ur pics :lol: It looks beautiful!

Thanks and...LOL too funny! I feel you on that...just didn't like the way it was looking or felt, so no need in holding on to them. :)

I was no when I saw this thread but now that I saw your luscious BCed hair :lick: Im not sad ne more lol! Congrats girly, please post pics of your new hair styles.

Thanks africanqueen and I sure will post pics one I start playing around with more styles.

I love your curls and your eyes are too pretty!!!

Thanks NikkiGirl!! How's your transition going?

@Soon2bsl....its going great :D

Check out the damage i did....yes, its on my blog:look:....i did a mini chop!!!

Hey SmilingElephant congrats on your mini chop! Just checked out your pics and love your new growth. See that's how it first started with me, snip a little here, a little there...then after a while, I figured might as well chop all the relaxed ends off. You're doing great with your transition!

Back