7 month progress pics

Tinkerbell19

I decided to check my length and I almost fainted when I saw it so you know I had to share lol :lachen:
the first pic is when I got my bob in sept and the second is today :grin:

Attachments

• Pics and xmas pics 014.jpg
    Pics and xmas pics 014.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 276
  • progress4-26-09.jpg
    progress4-26-09.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 382
Oh wow!!!! :shocked:

Okay, I need your reggie in my life! :lol:

tiffers you are so silly :lachen:but truthfully i dont have an exact regimen cuz i love soooo many things including the infamous hawaiin silky that you schooled me on remember?:grin: well i havent use ANY direct heat since nov. I wash my hair with aphoghee and do the treatment every 6-8 wks. I use to wear flexi rods alot but now I mainly just rock wash n go's and I moisturize with either hawaiin silky 14 n 1, cantu shea butter leave in or lustrasilk ( i just started using both of these the last 3 wksjust) oh and i have been using carols daughter for the last month also (hair milk and hair butter). I also use mango butter on my edges me luvs the smell yummy. I do not trim or cut and occassionally i will add just a touch of aveda on the ends (when wearing flexi's) or coconut oil and thats about it. Leave ins are also my friend and african pride mayo is one of my best friends. I LOVE protein:grin:

tiffers you are so silly :lachen:but truthfully i dont have an exact regimen cuz i love soooo many things including the infamous hawaiin silky that you schooled me on remember?:grin: well i havent use ANY direct heat since nov. I wash my hair with aphoghee and do the treatment every 6-8 wks. I use to wear flexi rods alot but now I mainly just rock wash n go's and I moisturize with either hawaiin silky 14 n 1, cantu shea butter leave in or lustrasilk ( i just started using both of these the last 3 wksjust) oh and i have been using carols daughter for the last month also (hair milk and hair butter). I also use mango butter on my edges me luvs the smell yummy. I do not trim or cut and occassionally i will add just a touch of aveda on the ends (when wearing flexi's) or coconut oil and thats about it. Leave ins are also my friend and african pride mayo is one of my best friends. I LOVE protein:grin:

Girl, you betta WORK!!!! :lol: Your hair is beautiful, and your progress is AMAZING!!!!!

Team Hawaiian Silky!!!! :yay:

Back