~6 months APL challenge - post your starting pics here~

michc

Big thanks to Royal Glory for suggesting this thread be started :)

Ladies post your start pics here.

Here's mine (my hair is wet here but I will take a finishing picture of it wet also to compare growth - it rests on my shoulders when blown out).

DSC00262-vi.jpg

here is my starting pic. I took this pic in dec 20th '06, sorry the photo is big :perplexed
Photove016-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Ladies. I'm new to the forum; I've been lurking and am so excited about what I'm learning. I hope I'm not too late to join the challenge. My current length is shown in the avatar ... just in case the pic doesn't upload.

Attachments

• 29Dec06_2.jpg
    29Dec06_2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 36
Hi!

I just wanted to know what is considered armpit length! The top of the armpit...??

I'm going to quickly take out the corn rows and take the picture,

I didn't think I would "qualify" for this challenge, but since I posted my comparison pics in my siggy, I think I'll take the plunge and join. I'm also on the Hide Your Hair Till April Fool's challenge so, I figure with dillegence I have a good chance to reach APL in 6 months. Wish me luck! My good luck to all the other challengers too. :)

BTW, do we need to check-in at the half way point?

This is my starting point. Sorry for the bad condition of my hair. But anyway, if I can make it past shoulder length I will be happy.

hair3-vi.jpg

Here's my starting pic...ETA: Sorry it's so big. Can someone tell me how to make it smaller?

DSC01174.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my starting point...Excuse my ugly mug and sorry so big...I don't know how to make them smaller. :-(
218293713.jpg

218293818.jpg

Last edited:
you ladies have some great starting points! good luck with your journeys to APL...and try to stay away from trims along the way. that's one thing I wish I would've done better! :o

Its in my signature. My hair actually straightens to the red line but my ends were acting lup and I was too lazy to press the straight.

Last edited:
Back