4b relaxed ladies, Aveda DR or not

mango387

I am about to go to the mall now. I have done extremely well with my earnings recently, BUT I am about to make my last splurge before Vienna Sausage and Sardines Season :ohwell: (I'm trying to buy a house). I really want to try the Aveda DR Treatment and/or conditioner. There are a million threads about Aveda DR, but I noticed most of the responses were from women w/ 3b-4a hair. Have any 4b relaxed ladies had success with the AVEDA DR treatment or conditioner?

I love Aveda and the DR line is one of my favorite lines from them. I am a 4a or 4b (I have a definite 's' pattern/wave in my natural hair but still not sure about my hair type but I know I'm one or the other or both...lol).

I love Aveda and the DR line is one of my favorite lines from them. I am a 4a or 4b (I have a definite 's' pattern/wave in my natural hair but still not sure about my hair type but I know I'm one or the other or both...lol).

Thanks for your response. Do you use the treatment or conditioner?

Thanks for your response. Do you use the treatment or conditioner?

I have both the treatment and the regular conditioner and use them both. I only use the treatment once per relaxer cycle. I use the regular conditioner every other wash. I use the shampoo every other wash also (I wash twice a week). HTH Both are great!

Oprah is the one who brought attention to Aveda DR (on her show) and she loves it on her 4b relaxed hair. You can usually get a free sample if you want to try it first. :yep:

I'm a 4b relaxed and Aveda DR is excellent. I use the shampoo and the conditioner. Another excellent line is the Aveda Brilliant. This is one of the best moisturizing conditioners.

Oprah is the one who brought attention to Aveda DR (on her show) and she loves it on her 4b relaxed hair. You can usually get a free sample if you want to try it first. :yep:

Where can you get the samples? In the store or online?

Really??? Where?? The amount of times I went to an Aveda store and they never offered me any samples:perplexed If anyone can get me some, I'll pay you for shipping to send some to me :grin:

Back