44 year old man, never married no kids?!

Re: 44 year old man, never married no kids?& I Know Y

OK so now I know why he is 44, never married, no kids. The vibes I get from him are: still trying to grow up, not settled, a little selfish, a little wild... I am somewhat sleepy so none of this may make sense but I think he is more for fun and not for long term. I could be wrong but I doubt it... I am not sure how to handle it because while I think he is fun to be around, adventurous, spontaneous and such...I don't forsee it going much further than that and I'm sure he'd want it to go much much further than that :perplexed. What's funny is I've met another male that is divorced (twice, eek!) with one child that seems sweet, sincere, and stable (probably because he has to be)... Life is a mess. Just thought I'd provide an update. :)

Also, some men aren't financially secure until that age - not everyone makes it big at the age of 30. They might not have wanted to marry anyone before they know they can take good care of a family...

that's a very good point. :yep: I know I don't want to be married until I can take care of myself financially.

Re: 44 year old man, never married no kids?& I Know Y

OK so now I know why he is 44, never married, no kids. The vibes I get from him are: still trying to grow up, not settled, a little selfish, a little wild... I am somewhat sleepy so none of this may make sense but I think he is more for fun and not for long term. I could be wrong but I doubt it... I am not sure how to handle it because while I think he is fun to be around, adventurous, spontaneous and such...I don't forsee it going much further than that and I'm sure he'd want it to go much much further than that :perplexed. What's funny is I've met another male that is divorced (twice, eek!) with one child that seems sweet, sincere, and stable (probably because he has to be)... Life is a mess. Just thought I'd provide an update. :)

Well it's good you get an idea of what his story is. let us know how it goes with the other guy.:)

Back