3rd Year LHCF Progress *pics*

*Happily Me*

Well, it's been three years here on LCHF. :)

I started out with very straight hair, then I transitioned for 7 months (I thought I would be a successful natural :ohwell:) and now I'm texlaxed.

My hair was THRIVING but I hit a bump in the road. My hair has been shedding a lot and I'm in the experimental phase now...

I'm thinking about a lonnnnnng stretch or going natural. We'll see.

Here are my pics

I hardly ever relax my nape and I usually keep it cut short.

NapeFuzz-vi.jpg

My sides by both temples have been receding for years. My mom has the same thinning patterns. I'm actually fine with it like this, as long as it doesn't spread. I am open to suggestions tho :)

RightSpot2-vi.jpg

The left side

LeftSpot-vi.jpg

the back of my everyday ponytail

BackofPony-vi.jpg

When straighten, i'm *almost* WL (in the back). Next time I straighten my hair, I'll take pics. I know ya'll like proof :lol:

BackofPony2-vi.jpg

The side pony
SidePony-vi.jpg

:drool: :love:

Girl, that's a whole LOTTA lovely hair!!

Have you tried the growth aids/oils/massages, etc, etc, etc in that area?

:drool:

I have been FEENIN" for you to update and wouldn't PM you and confirm my 'stalker' behavior:rofl:

Your hair is that triple threat "Long, thick and perfect ends"

How about some MN for the thinning sides? No odd smell or drippy residue:up:

Looking at the thickness of your hair is like having a hair orgasm! :drool: :love: Esp. since you don't let your nape grow long. Imagine if you let it grow out! Oh my goodness!! I can't even fathom.

Just beautiful!!

Wow! I have never met a person with hair like yours. Girl you have enough hair on your head to give all of us some. Just beautiful!

thanks for posting pics, I've been waiting to see more of your hair, which is gorgeous by the way. You have enough hair on your head for 3 people!

you should really try massaging and see if that helps, use your fingertips and just go crazy like five minutes a day, it can't hurt.

As you've heard 5011 times, your hair is amazing and SO thick and luscious!!! You are one of my hair idols...

Why do you cut your nape short? You just like how it looks? Just curious. Either way your hair is gorgeous!

Well, it's been three years here on LCHF. :)

I started out with very straight hair, then I transitioned for 7 months (I thought I would be a successful natural :ohwell:) and now I'm texlaxed.

My hair was THRIVING but I hit a bump in the road. My hair has been shedding a lot and I'm in the experimental phase now...

I'm thinking about a lonnnnnng stretch or going natural. We'll see.

Here are my pics

I hardly ever relax my nape and I usually keep it cut short.

NapeFuzz-vi.jpg

My sides by both temples have been receding for years. My mom has the same thinning patterns. I'm actually fine with it like this, as long as it doesn't spread. I am open to suggestions tho :)

RightSpot2-vi.jpg

The left side

LeftSpot-vi.jpg

the back of my everyday ponytail

BackofPony-vi.jpg

When straighten, i'm *almost* WL (in the back). Next time I straighten my hair, I'll take pics. I know ya'll like proof :lol:

BackofPony2-vi.jpg

The side pony
SidePony-vi.jpg

Your hair is the BOMD. You are my hair hero.

As you've heard 5011 times, your hair is amazing and SO thick and luscious!!! You are one of my hair idols...

Why do you cut your nape short? You just like how it looks? Just curious. Either way your hair is gorgeous!

I cut it because, at the time, anytime I had serious tangles the hair at the nape was always involved.

However,I STILL have tangles :lol:

It is interesting to see how my hair might look and behave naturally. It's not a true demonstration because I know that some relaxer is washed through it, but it's close

Back