2024 2025 Steaming Challenge

I have been too lazy to pull out my steamer. Really need to get back to using it.
Come on sis, we’re doing this together too! We need to keep each other accountable. I use my light therapy daily, I wash every ten days. I deep condition with every wash, I’m taking Viviscal daily for my hair loss and so far I went from a reduction of hair shed to an increase once I started using everything for now! They said to expect it. But…. Fingers crossed sis

Come on sis, we’re doing this together too! We need to keep each other accountable. I use my light therapy daily, I wash every ten days. I deep condition with every wash, I’m taking Viviscal daily for my hair loss and so far I went from a reduction of hair shed to an increase once I started using everything for now! They said to expect it. But…. Fingers crossed sis

This will make me do it. So happy for your success!

I have started washing, deep conditioning and steaming my hair every 4 days. I like steaming with this deep conditioner specifically vs. the others. I mist the hood of the steamer with rose essential oil mixed with water for aromatic purposes. Then add a few drops to the deep conditioner as well. My chronically dry hair feels so hydrated and is so smooth. I also use less product and even dilute my leave-ins with rose water to cut down on any 'greasiness'. So glad I started steaming my hair again. I mean I use the Fancii face steamer and have amazing results with my skin. I do infrared sauna and see great results with my body. So had to re-invest in an hair steamer and my hair is super nourished!

The aforementioned deep conditioner:

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Hyaluron Plump Moisture Wrapping Mask with Hyaluronic Acid

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Hyaluron Plump Moisture Wrapping Mask with Hyaluronic Acid for Dry Hair, Adds Moisture, For Hair Hydration, 300ml

I bought a new steamer last month. So that is my motivation to start steaming again. I used to use the Huetiful Steamer but recently just gave that away.
I’m really excited about restarting my healthy hair journey. Lately my hair has been feeling very dry.

How often is everyone steaming their hair?

I plan on steaming 1x a month and then in the winter 2x a month. Seeing how that goes and if I need to make any adjustments in regards to how much I should steam.

Back