2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Using: Bear Fruit Hair's Saeede Ayurvedic Scalp Crème

Here are a few of the ingredients:

Palm Fruit Kernel Oil, Alfalfa, Amla, Horsetail, Brahmi, Clove, Neem, Black Pepper, Capiscum, Mint

Last edited:
@Beany
I also pulled out the BFH Espresso Stimulating Scalp Crème.

Here are some of those ingredients:

Macadamia Nut Oil, Chamomile, Calendula, Nettle, Sage Espresso

And yes it's a battle.:brucelee:

Wash Day today. I'm trying out my new CurlFormers barrel curls “Glam Kit"

Prepoo last night with neelibrigahdi+ hemp+ neem oil mix
I used Aphogee ProVitamin Leave in Conditioner
PuraBody Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion
Curl Keeper Styling Cream+ Oyin Handmade Boing mix to set my twists.

@CodeRed Magnesium oil? Tell us more...

I found out that magnesium oil helps to break up calcium under the skin and that it also helps to regulate over 300 different chemical reactions and systems in the body. I read quite a few articles on it but I can't remember which ones so I'll just post this one because it has good info in it:

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

About magnesium oil, though... it's not really an "oil", it just has an oily texture. It's really magnesium chloride dissolved in water. You spray it on your skin and it absorbs through transdermal delivery and apparently absorbs better than if you just take magnesium orally. I use it on my scalp because I steam my hair and so my pores are open for a longer time. Once magnesium oil dries on your skin it leaves a little bit of a white residue. That's the magnesium chloride that hasn't absorbed. The longer you keep it wet, the more it absorbs, which is why I not only steam but I cover with a cap afterwards. I also layer oils on top of it. People on the net also recommend spraying it on thinner parts of your skin so it can absorb better.

I use it to break up calcium under the skin because I use relaxers and even though they don't touch my skin very often... you never know what could've been going on under there all these years :lol:. Also, calcium build up in the scalp area could cause stunted hair growth because it's cutting off the follicles' ability to grow hair properly. I figured I'd give it a whirl for a few months and see how it goes. If nothing else I'll get my dose of magnesium for a while. :lol:

Back