2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

tryingto

Gurl....Pleeze Just come on & join. :poke::poke:.....:hug2:

And post when you try something or want to ask something.

If, it is something you're unsure of, someone here will be able to help you "Learn":yep:

There are a lot of Tea, Powders, Herbs, Ayurvedic, Clay Heads up in Here!:lol:

well in that case, :yep: sign me up please, ...lol, I think I will try a green tea for starters, mainly because, i have that already, then order some henna, :lick:, I miss that messy stuff, but love it,

I did contact APB yesterday and was told my products would ship out today. This morning I was notified via email all 4 items shipped out. HALLELUJAH!!

I already do this in my regular routine so I'm definitely in I use the Indian oils I mix them together. And I do 2 clay powder treatments 2x a month Moroccan clay and bentonite clay. The only thing I will incorporate is tea rinse and I already have them in my cabinet.

Steeping my tea blend (Burdock Root, Catnip Nettle Leaf, Rooibos Leaf, Horsetail Grass, Fenugreek and marshmallow Root for this weekends wash.

I'm getting ready to Steep some Black & Green Tea for next Wash Day.:yep:

Will rinse tomorrow with: Pure Green Tea and may use ACV as a final rinse?

Either HV's or BRB's or KBN's.:spinning:

I'm going to use the last of the chamomile and nettle leaf blend that I have. I'm thinking about brewing a fenugreek and something else (sage, maybe) blend for the next 2-3 wash days. I might finally pull out some other Ayurvedic powders to try with the fenugreek.

About to wash out a mix of rhassoul, bentonite, honey, cayenne pepper and a splash of ACV mixed with enough water to make a batter consistency. I've let it sit with a shower cap for 3hrs.
Will follow up with a leave-in and gel.

Tea rinsing today.

I'll be using the Tejava Black Tea. It's already brewed. We have them at my job so I grabbed a bottle to use for my tea rinse lol.

I went to Kroger (I'm in atl) to try to find the actual tea bags but they all had other stuff and added sweeteners in the tea bag. So I'm going to try the Tejava since it's unsweetened and 100% black tea.

Really hoping to slow my shedding down because I'm aiming for thicker hair in 2015

DC'd with SD Vanilla Silk with green tea, Marshmallow root, chamomile, and CC Naturals tea blend underneath for an hour.

ETA- I also used ACV as a final rinse and used bamboo extract mixed with water & Silk Amino Acids as a spritz for a leave in.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

Last edited:
DC'd with SD Vanilla Silk with green tea, Marshmallow root, chamomile, and CC Naturals tea blend underneath for an hour.

ETA- I also used ACV as a final rinse and used bamboo extract mixed with water & Silk Amino Acids as a spritz for a leave in.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

flyygirlll2

This sounds nice. I've thought about buying some Silk Amino Acids.:yep:

Back