2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

flyygirlll2

I had some from Lotioncrafters too.

And also some Honeyquat (that I didn't know quite what to do with either) :blush:

I was a 'Newb', so I sent them to someone that was a Mixtress. And I knew I wasn't and wasn't going to be one.:lol:

However, I still buy liquid Keratin from Garden of Wisdom and use it occasionally.:yep:

flyygirlll2 I had some from Lotioncrafters too. And also some Honeyquat (that I didn't know quite what to do with either) :blush: I was a 'Newb', so I sent them to someone that was a Mixtress. And I knew I wasn't and wasn't going to be one.:lol: However, I still buy liquid Keratin from Garden of Wisdom and use it occasionally.:yep:

Lol me too. I had the silk amino acid and the honeyquat but girl I ended throwing them out cause like you I was still new and was not about that mixing life lol. Now I like mixing things though when I have the energy. Garden of Wisdom you say? I'll have to check that out. I just bought Megatek to use it as a protein treatment.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Bumping. I forgot about this challenge... I need to incorporate a nettle tea rinse into my next deep conditioning day.

Did a BlueRozeBeauty's Chai Tea Hair Pre-Rx.

Will do - a Black & Green Tea Rinse.

Will also use - The Pomade Shop's Coffee Pomade or TPS's Peppermint Pomade.

-Washed my hair with Chagrin Valley Mud and Clay Shampoo Bar

-I did a tea rinse and applied my DC. I will do an ACV rinse after I rinse out the DC.

Spritz my hair with HH Refresher Coarse. It has aloe Vera gel in it.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

My moringa oil and shikakai oil finally showed up. I mixed both oils into my sulfur oil mix and oiled my scalp last night. We'll see.

With all the products that I'm using, my hair tends to get oily. I'm thinking about a simple rinse midweek. I don't want to agitate my hair because that would mean more time, since I would then have to condition and detangle. Ideally, I'll hop into the shower in the morning, pour something over my hair, perhaps let it sit a minute, and then rinse. Can I do this with one of the cleansing teas?

Can I hang with y'all? Once more I have decided to give up commercial products. I just got my shikakai powder and henna in the mail. I have never done a henna treatment before. I have used cassia before with good results, but I am using the henna for its coloring and conditioning properties. Shikakai powder is my favorite hair cleanser. I just use it straight up with water. Sometimes I make a tea, sometimes I make a thick or thin paste. I always precede it with evco.

Can I hang with y'all? Once more I have decided to give up commercial products. I just got my shikakai powder and henna in the mail. I have never done a henna treatment before. I have used cassia before with good results, but I am using the henna for its coloring and conditioning properties. Shikakai powder is my favorite hair cleanser. I just use it straight up with water. Sometimes I make a tea, sometimes I make a thick or thin paste. I always precede it with evco.

Welcome and have fun!

Anonymous53

Absolutely! :hug2:

Come on over and hang out with us.:yep:

Glad to have you!:grouphug2:

Nice Ayurvedic Regi. Please keep us informed.

With all the products that I'm using, my hair tends to get oily. I'm thinking about a simple rinse midweek. I don't want to agitate my hair because that would mean more time, since I would then have to condition and detangle. Ideally, I'll hop into the shower in the morning, pour something over my hair, perhaps let it sit a minute, and then rinse. Can I do this with one of the cleansing teas?

@Pennefeather

Ms. Lady if you decide to do this...and after you've conducted your research on this method by trying it a couple times, please come back and let us know how it worked for you.:brainy:

I'm interested. Sounds like a winner for Summer!:yep:

Bumping. I forgot about this challenge... I need to incorporate a nettle tea rinse into my next deep conditioning day.

I think I'm going to take the tea and put it with my hair stuff. I forgot it again today so if I just stick it with everything else hopefully it will remind me lol.

@Pennefeather

Ms. Lady if you decide to do this...and after you've conducted your research on this method by trying it a couple times, please come back and let us know how it worked for you.:brainy:

I'm interested. Sounds like a winner for Summer!:yep:

IDareT'sHair,

I did this, this morning. I wasn't looking to clean my hair, but to cut down on the oil and product in my hair. I've noticed since I've starting using the Pomade Shop's growth aid, that my hair is becoming greasy and clumpy. I only wash my hair on the weekend.

This morning, I rinsed thoroughly w warm water (no agitating). Then I did a tea rinse of green tea, hibiscus, and slippery elm. The upshot was that my hair was less oily, and I was able to easy put it in a bun.

Of course I had to add more ayuvedic oil and SM JBCO lotion.

I finally used up the last of the chamomile and nettle leaf tea blend, last night. I used it under Claudie's kahave hydrating conditioner.

I brewed some sage and dandelion teas for the next 3 wash days.

Will do a Green & Black Tea Rinse. Will also try BlueRoze Beauty's Strawberry & Vinegar Finishing Rinse *discontinued*

Used a mix of rhassoul and bentonite clay with honey and a splash of ACV this morning. Haven't got into the tea rinsing or spritzing (yet). Maybe I am building up to it- I've started drinking green tea and I bought some nettle tea the other day. Does this count?:lol:

Full wash day today. Layered Kervada alter ego under naturelle Growth coconut water and mango conditioner forty minutes. Finished with tea rinse of nettle, bhringraj, hibiscus, and brahmi. Hair is soft and smooth.:yep:

Back