2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

I must say this was amazing. Best indigo ever. Switched brands and the color covered my grey first try this timr. Mehandi took 2 or 3x for full coverage. Im pleased.

Oan, instead of a henna oil, im considering making a henna pomade... wonder if it would stain anything like clothing, pillows etc..?

DarkJoy, what brand indigo did you use this time?

Didn't get to steam on my henna because it was storming. Now it's time to get up and wash it out. Probably will just sleep on deep condish and not steam that either, so I'll skip adding the tea rinse under it.

Pennefeather

It was very good. She also had a "Hair Food" and other items that were fantastic.

A very decent line that was also reasonably priced.

Her lack of professionalism, terrible customer service, slow shipping, always interjecting her home/personal life (issues) into why her performance was 'lacking' and other inabilities is why she is no longer in business.

RE: dandruff

I used neem oil in some oil and applied it to my scalp before my clay wash over a week ago. Since then, I have applied it 3 times without washing it out. I've noticed that I don't have that many flakes as I would do by now. I'm really impressed!!

One thing I would say, is that neem has a horrible smell; I think mainly used on it's own. I think once you add it to another oil the smell doesn't linger and goes away very quickly.

I'm going to continue with it,

RE: dandruff I used neem oil in some oil and applied it to my scalp before my clay wash over a week ago. Since then, I have applied it 3 times without washing it out. I've noticed that I don't have that many flakes as I would do by now. I'm really impressed!! One thing I would say, is that neem has a horrible smell; I think mainly used on it's own. I think once you add it to another oil the smell doesn't linger and goes away very quickly. I'm going to continue with it,

Neem oil is awesome, but stinks to high heaven! I used ylang ylang essential oil to mask the smell.

RE: dandruff

I used neem oil in some oil and applied it to my scalp before my clay wash over a week ago. Since then, I have applied it 3 times without washing it out. I've noticed that I don't have that many flakes as I would do by now. I'm really impressed!!

One thing I would say, is that neem has a horrible smell; I think mainly used on it's own. I think once you add it to another oil the smell doesn't linger and goes away very quickly.

I'm going to continue with it,

Neem oil is awesome, but stinks to high heaven! I used ylang ylang essential oil to mask the smell.

There is no masking that smell :nono:

NefertariBlu keranikki DarkJoy

:barf::barf::barf::barf: :barf: Agreed!

Used chamomile and nettle leaf tea under my deep conditioner, yesterday. I also made and used tea spritz with green, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile and nettle leaf teas with a little AVJ.

BY rinse, you are using the chosen coffee, tea etc. by pouring it over your head, and not rinsing out, sorry if that sounds dumb just trying to learn, :look:

Lol, yes it does smell but it is helping with the dandruff. 10 days in and I haven't had to wash my hair just yet. I've been putting it in the places that I've seen the flakes. I've seen a little bit, but nothing as crazy before my last wash.

I'll see how I go befit I wash at 2 weeks of using it.

Ha! Was at the Chinese market and they had full length fresh burdock root, about 18 inches long (!), for almost free. Imma have to get me some. My hair and scalp have loved burdock since tea rinse day. My liver also loves it so will drink it as well.

Used Siamese Twists Moisture Milk and Raspberry Henna cream on length. I might steep some green tea, chamomile, and marshmallow root for my next wash because my hair has been shedding terribly. I know that black tea is supposed to help with shedding but is there any other tea or tea combination that also combats shedding? My hair fall is getting worse.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

tryingto

Gurl....Pleeze Just come on & join. :poke::poke:.....:hug2:

And post when you try something or want to ask something.

If, it is something you're unsure of, someone here will be able to help you "Learn":yep:

There are a lot of Tea, Powders, Herbs, Ayurvedic, Clay Heads up in Here!:lol:

I'm trying to change up my hair regimen. Keep the tea spritz, but I feel like I'm not exactly following the LOC Method or using good products for my hair type because my hair isn't all that soft as ya'll are claiming. I want that...
So from Annabelle's Perfect Blends I ordered 2 hair oils and I'm just HOT, HOT, HOT!
I placed 2 orders on different days on the first week in January(1st & 3rd) and have yet to receive my products. 4 items to be exact when the store promises to be shipped within 7-10 business days. I don't think I'll be ordering from them :nono: I feel ripped off...:swearing:

After I finish up Pure Green Tea I'll either Steep:

Marshmallow Root or Slippery Elm.

Or I may add a Green Tea Bag in one of these brews.

Back