2014 Deep Condition Challenge

Deep Conditioned with Lustrasilk Curl Max Deep Penetrating Conditioner for about 20 minutes under a shower cap. Boy oh boy do I love that stuff. Just enough protein and plenty of moisture. Made detangling my thick hair a breeze.

Dc'ing with a little Claudie's Normalizing and a little Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair (finished these two items), Safflower Oil, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus oil.

The other day I used Vatika egg protein as reconstructor and vatika garlic growth mask. Its moisturizing

Deep conditioned yesterday with egg, greek yogurt, avocado, coconut milk, guar gum, coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar. Hair was ridiculously soft and the tangles melted out!

Disclaimer: My hair is typically not difficult to detangle. But this softness was insane.

Deep conditioning with Hairveda's S. Conditioner. I love this stuff!!! My hair needs moisture after my wash n go fail. My hair was so dry today. I had to rewash it and everything.

I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayonnaise with my heating cap for about 30 minutes. Hair feels nice and soft.

Dcing with Annabelle's Moisturizing Conditioner in Honey Dew for 30 minutes under Hair Therapy Wrap. Stuff smells so good.

Where are you buying your Silk Dreams from? I can't order online and I can't find a number to call. Any tips?

Where are you buying your Silk Dreams from? I can't order online and I can't find a number to call. Any tips?

Last update she gave said her shop should reopen sometime in September. Some people have been selling stuff on the exchange forum and I think someone found a deal on eBay too. Recently she's been restocking an etsy shop with the vanilla silk conditioner. There's a direct link in the vendor forum (sorry can't post from my phone)

Last update she gave said her shop should reopen sometime in September. Some people have been selling stuff on the exchange forum and I think someone found a deal on eBay too. Recently she's been restocking an etsy shop with the vanilla silk conditioner. There's a direct link in the vendor forum (sorry can't post from my phone)

Thank you for the update. After I use up my CrecePelo, I'll be using hairveda strinilla (spelling?). Couldn't wait to order SD. By the time I'm done with those two, she should be up and running I guess....

Omg ok so I moved all the way across the country, with a month long road trip in the process and while I slacked a little I did manage to DC pretty often. I bought my heat cap with me, you see. Lol. But I'm back on my hair grind now. And yesterday I had the most awesome DC and roller set. I did a ponytail roller set and it came out great. I did an o/n hot oil treatment the night before and yesterday I used my ATF conditioner AO GPB after washing and steamed it in for 30 mins, left it in maybe 2-3 hours total. It was lovely.

My hair loooves that conditioner, now I just have to find aubrey organics in my new city. I really, truly miss sprouts, lol. I'm in the DC area, if anyone has any info, please share!!!!

Deep Conditioned with Curls Ecstasy. Unfortunately I overheated it until it was watery :nono: I need to pay more attention to how I am heating my conditioners. But heating them first definitely improves their effectiveness for me. :yep:

I did a small protein treatment with Aphogee Two Step. Then I deep conditioned with Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle for half an hour.

DCing overnight post henna with APB Blueberry Cheesecake DC. This is my first time using it, so we will see. I topped it with APB Ayurvedic oil.

Washed with APB iced coffee,Blue Roze Coco Coffee Mask 1hr,rinsed with Healing Herbs by Rene Mocha Coffee Dc,AV Coconut milk leave in,Darcy's Coco hair whip cream & sealed with KV black Coffee oil..

*Hair is very soft detangled & moisturized..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Doing an overnight with blended beauty. . I thoroughly detangled because my hair has been in goddess braids forever. . The consistency reminds me of Camille Rose Almond Jai

Deep Conditioned with Curls Ecstasy. Unfortunately I overheated it until it was watery :nono: I need to pay more attention to how I am heating my conditioners. But heating them first definitely improves their effectiveness for me. :yep:

@faithVA

What do you mean? It's heat activated.

So, do you mean you stayed under the dryer too long or what?

I thought you were suppose to use with a Heat Source (body, dryer, heat cap, steamer).

How did you use this? Curious.

ETA: Oh, I see, you heated it 1st before applying.

Maybe you should apply and then use a Heat source.

Back